Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

no idea whats going on with Lee Archives (Edwin) but after being pulled from Asos and oki-Ni, they now have also disappeared from the Lee online store?! Perhaps just a update or a sign they are about to give up on their repro line?

if you mean from the european shops , then i think they have problems with getting the lee archives line. dejan at cultizm told me he is going to get some stuff in spring and summer. i also hear about problems from the riders room in hamburg.

anyway lee japan still is producing, and the online shop on the japanese site is still active with a lot of stuff.

http://edwin-ec.jp/disp/CSfDispListPage_001.jsp?q=&dispNo=001001&sort=&type=&rowPerPage=&ff=goods_series_search_cd&fv=2114&brandCd=201&cateCd=

at least i dont hope they will, would be a desaster for me hahha

• 2 weeks later...
Great Lee's CTB. I'll be posting my 1930's at 6 months once I get back home. I love the leg twist on yours. Is your inseam still shrinking?

Cheers :)

Haven't checked the inseam for some time, but I don't think there's any more shrinkage to go - they've been washed at least ten times over the past 12 months, so I'd be very surprised if there was any left...

always refreshing to see CTB's pics. I'll have to give my Lees more love

crownzip, any chance to take more pics of your real mccoy's 101b? I reckon you have one and I'm curious to see how they evolve as I'm currently been wearing them for a month or two

drz, the 101b's have stayed nice and dark despite a lot of wear so I'm not sure what updated photos will show. I'm happy to see they'll last me a good long time and are in it for the long haul. Good thing no one is doing a contest on these puppies as it'd go on for years. I'll try and get photos next weekend if possible.

Not wanting to dilute this thread, or claiming to match the beautifull fades on CTB's 30's 101's, I'd thought I'd post some pics of mine.

Bought three years ago, washed three times to get the (then unknown) leg shrinkage out (..not much as it happens). Really like the denim which is different than the heavier sanforized denim used on my 551z's.

Great period features, especially love the button-wear.

wearers026.jpg

wearers027.jpg

wearers028.jpg

wearers029.jpg

and the patch "copper riveted cowboy overalls".

wearers030.jpg

Nice Dr Heech.

I love the 1930s too. I want to get the '36 and '44 as well, but I'm thinking of getting another pair of 1930's for the ol' war chest.

Do it - if I wasn't knee deep in denim I would stock up on another pair!

Mind you, If I was ever to buy another pair, I would wear 'em for longer from raw.

@Joseph ... thanks

If you do, size down, my 34/34 were 37/37 raw. My 32/34 were 35/37 raw.

i have a pair of 1936 i bought a month before the contest and i love em, i havent soaked those either, but as always with lee its going to be tough to break em in right. i think my next pairs would also be another 1930s , cause mine are really worn down now, and the 1934 131B, would be an intersting pair and no one here has bought it yet. but i have to wait for the warehouse greenebaum repros now.