The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Guest jbone45
Shit! I accidentally +repped jbone45. The Thai Levi's look great. There seem to be a lot of really nice pairs of those.

I obviously could care less. Only douchebags wear fake levi's - that's some pathetic shit.

threw my contest warehouse 660 in the wash. got em super clean..roping is delicious

try to post pic if i can find my camera charger... its been a few weeks since i seen it...and my waywt today sucked all the juice out of it...

APC petit standard - 5 months owned, worn about 4-5 times a week, no more ever. They've been soaked 3 times, and drenched in the rain a couple of times as well.

These have served me well for a while, and will continue to until I get a "better" pair while I'm a bit low on cash.

They're a tagged 31, and my waist is ~33, maybe just a little bit less.

Sorry for the bad lighted pics, the camera with me sucks as well. The contrast is much better in person.

Front:

IMG_05281.jpg

Back:

IMG_05311.jpg

Crosspost from the Kato thread.

My bucklebacks has reached their 6th month of wear and their second wash.

Front:

IMG_2076.jpg

Back:

IMG_2077.jpg

The green-cast is really shining through now!

Oh yeah, notice the complete lack of whiskers on the right leg which I mentioned earlier. I still have no idea why. They should be more pronounced on the fit pics.