The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i seriously think that paint destroy the jeans. I don't mean paint looks bad, but it should look natural like you've been working with it. Beatles sams are a perfect example

Would you say that art is unatural?don't you think the paint will fade natural? Are jeans natural?

how did the thread on that one pocket get so trashed in 2 months?

a minor wipe out on my longboard. I stitched it back together just before going out to a party with friends. I'll have to make a more permanent repair in the future.

The paint in no way has ruined the jeans--in a few weeks it will be much more faded and less pronounced, leaving subtle and very interesting color contrasts. I might even need to paint them again. Looking for the perfect momotaro peach color.

Lol mixture you fuckin weirdo I just sold you those diors.

lolwhut

regardless, one of my favorite fades in a few pages

good work

hope you got some $$$ out of dood for em

edit: it was gonna be heresy b/c i was going to say i don't think i like eternals, but we'll just leave that alone

x-post from eternal thread. after their first wash, 1 year old, 7-8 months of wear.

didn't even have to mention the brand -- that's that trademark eternal hue. looks great.

^Why retired? Those look like they could go a while longer.

PBJ XX-005s, got these exactly a year ago. About 11 months of wear. 3 washes + lots of soaks. They're at Atsui Tokyo to get some more repairs done on them. Will wear them until the end of March and then on to the SuFu/DB/SE.

3368548415_edb229b545.jpg

3368545687_cb4d615381.jpg

my dude, those 710s are just getting started. the front of those look like my FC at 4 mos, and FC fade slower than sams( a lot of people like sams because they fade relatively fast). ive worn the same zero denim down to the whites, and i can assure you those have a TON of vitality left in them. just fix the pocket, and give em another year(or two:eek:). are you frustrated with the slow fade? so what, a slow fade is a good fade. keep them bitches on, and stay active!

Fullcount 1108, reg ole' stock joints, not the 1108C contest denim. 4 months in. i got the new warehouse 700(buckle-backs) for my next project. i just wear them on wash/soak days... both great jeans.