The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Sweet jeans Poly (again!)...I owe you some rep for those :)

For what it's worth, these are my Evisu Heritage Lot 0005 at three months or thereabouts. They're made from very green caste broken twill selvage denim, and these beat the No.1 denim in the 'hard to fade' stakes, in my opinion. These are made of the same denim as the Wrangler 'repros' from a couple of years ago...

I think it's partly down to the lightness of the denim, and also because the broken twill denim is so soft, but this is where they're at, at the moment:

dscf2056.jpg

dscf2060h.jpg

dscf2064.jpg

dscf2067.jpg

Sugar Cane's Rainbow Denim. circa 6 months, 1 handwash. It may seemed photoshoped or, worse, painted, but these are the real colors.

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0420.jpg

DSC_0421.jpg

DSC_0425.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

DSC_0427.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

Guest devil.beside.you
Sugar Cane's Rainbow Denim. circa 6 months, 1 handwash. It may seemed photoshoped or, worse, painted, but these are the real colors.

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0420.jpg

DSC_0421.jpg

DSC_0425.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

DSC_0427.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

I almost jizzed my own pair of rainbow okis when i saw this - omgadz I hope my pair will look this fuckin sexy

x-posted

Shot some pictures the other day of my girlfriend's SExIH01s with about a year on them. More than any other jeans I have tried to photograph, it is really difficult to get a shot that even comes close to depicting what these really look like. There is all kinds of subtle variation going on, and the depth of color is fantastic...the last two months or so of watching these progress day in and day out has made me a much larger fan of IHs denim that I previously was.

DSCN1162.jpg

DSCN1158.jpg

DSCN1159.jpg

DSCN1163.jpg

And my favorite, the tag hasn't been tanned or treated at all, and it has evolved beautifully

DSCN1165.jpg

My lvc 1947. 3 months, one initial soak and another one at 2 and a half months. and by the way, mine came without the front pocket rivets. they fucked up and didn't put them on. they seem to be holding up really good so far. the close up front and back shots show the true color.

DSCN0054.jpg

DSCN0055.jpg

DSCN0056.jpg

DSCN0057.jpg

those sda's = denimboner

x-posted

Shot some pictures the other day of my girlfriend's SExIH01s with about a year on them.

i'm sorry to have to tell you this, but if you can get your girlfriend to buy/wear se x ih and play the fade game, you need to marry her

Love those skulls, iGIT . those combs are the best :)

isnt kinda hard to take your fone outta yer coin pocket though??

Well when i did have my lg chocolate, it wasn't hard at all. But i got a new phone like half a year ago, now my phone goes in my backpocket or in my jacket pocket.

x post from sam thread

3386087759_7c38975a7c.jpg

got some decent roping finally after like... a year and a few months. idk how many washes.. i dont care haha