The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

if you are in the contest, then fulfill the contest, the 811s will be there when the contest is over, and you won't have to start breaking in a new pair of raws...since the 811s have an exciting amount of life left in them.

It looks like i'll be riding the 811's out until july as my #1. Contest jeans were too slim and too wide in the waist (and the fuckin patch cracked cuz i'm a fuckin idiot).

i'm glad, since I kind of wanted a single pair of jeans a documentation (in a way) of my final year in hs and all the memories and shit, and now it looks like that'll happen.

after that, i just want to work on the slubbiest denim I can find.

/end epiphany

think this is gonna be the last progress post of my 710s for quite some time. I´ve has them for 13 month and they have about 11month of solid wear. washed quite a couple of times and also lots of repairs...i´m really focussing on my eternals now and the samurais will be left at home, when i will leave for a couple of month for an attachment at an hospital in HK...

the color in the pics is quite true and better as in my most recent pics about 2 months ago.

enjoy.

13month.jpg

13month1.jpg

13month2.jpg

13month3.jpg

13month4.jpg

13month5.jpg