The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Ok trying to post for the first time and not sure if I'm gonna be able to get the pic attached....

Anyways. These are my LVC33's. I'm not really sure if they should be posted on the evolution page as they're rarely worn these days but they were my first pair of selvedge denim so they seem a good place to start.

OK, I can't get images attached... I've saved them to photobucket and I'm trying to add the url using the insert image icon.

Outside of being a dumbass new boy, what am I doing wrong?

Ok trying to post for the first time and not sure if I'm gonna be able to get the pic attached....

Anyways. These are my LVC33's. I'm not really sure if they should be posted on the evolution page as they're rarely worn these days but they were my first pair of selvedge denim so they seem a good place to start.

OK, I can't get images attached... I've saved them to photobucket and I'm trying to add the url using the insert image icon.

PASTE THE URL RIGHT HERE

No spaces.

please fix it, i wanna see em. forget about the insert image thing and do what kregg says.

in fact with photobucket they give you the option to copy the image code including the url.

those have to be some of the best LVCs ive seen worn by a person in modern times, if not the best. those look like some paut T book shit! perma-rep. youre cooking w/jetfuel.

What season are these from?

Err, I can't remember for sure but I think they were from '03 though it could be '02. They were purchased from cinch in London.

It was a while ago. My first pair of selvedge jeans and wore them everyday for pretty much two years straight.

Sorry I can't be more precise.