The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

partytaco, maybe you should cut people some slack. not everyone has the kind of money that you obviously want people to know you have, always talking about your 45rpms. not to mention, i've seen you post pics of your jomons with very little wear, so isn't it a little hypocritical to be ripping on people for posting their 2 month old apc's?

Ouch!!!!!

9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

Decided to take a pic, even if it hasnt been a full month of wear.

Started these on the 15th I think.

Wore em for 14 days straight, skipped a day.

Theyre coming along alright, starting to get some fading in the honeycombs/whiskers areas, along with the wallet fade.

z46669677.jpg

z46669691.jpg

z46669727.jpg

z46669753.jpg

Hard to see the fading, bad lighting.

I'll update later on.

Thanks

jealous? the jomons were a pretty much a gift from my employer and people asked me to post pictures because at that time not many people had seen these or knew how they fit and yes i have a few pairs of 45rpm jeans and i posted pictures of a pair of my sorahikos when once again i was asked and after from what i remember 8 months of wear...not two weeks after i got them when the first tiny bit of wear started to come through. as for all my money.....i wish i had some. i work a pretty blue collar job in one of the most expensive cities in the world. for me to afford to buy jeans i put other things i might want on hold and stay away from eating out for awhile.

as for cutting some slack...what the fuck..."the evolution of jeans" thread is one of my favorite threads on here and it gets pretty annoying when everytime i see it's updated it's some kids apcs or nudies with almost no wear...these jeans are getting to be pretty common place and i think by now we all know what they look like new or after a month of wear so please post them in the "new purchases" thread and then don't post them again for 6 months. easy enough?

partytaco, maybe you should cut people some slack. not everyone has the kind of money that you obviously want people to know you have, always talking about your 45rpms. not to mention, i've seen you post pics of your jomons with very little wear, so isn't it a little hypocritical to be ripping on people for posting their 2 month old apc's?

jealous? the jomons were a pretty much a gift from my employer and people asked me to post pictures because at that time not many people had seen these or knew how they fit and yes i have a few pairs of 45rpm jeans and i posted pictures of a pair of my sorahikos when once again i was asked and after from what i remember 8 months of wear...not two weeks after i got them when the first tiny bit of wear started to come through. as for all my money.....i wish i had some. i work a pretty blue collar job in one of the most expensive cities in the world. for me to afford to buy jeans i put other things i might want on hold and stay away from eating out for awhile.

as for cutting some slack...what the fuck..."the evolution of jeans" thread is one of my favorite threads on here and it gets pretty annoying when everytime i see it's updated it's some kids apcs or nudies with almost no wear...these jeans are getting to be pretty common place and i think by now we all know what they look like new or after a month of wear so please post them in the "new purchases" thread and then don't post them again for 6 months. easy enough?

at least they're not all levis STF's from kohls...i'm fucking tired of see threads about that shit...like, who fucking cares! they're $20 on sale...who gives a shit if they're not the perfect fit or don't show any wear...!

. by now we all know what they look like new or after a month of wear so please post them in the "new purchases" thread and then don't post them again for 6 months. easy enough?

I agree whole heartedly with this.

I would also like to see an end to the lying that goes on in this thread. Bad lighting doesn´t make worn in jeans look like they are brand new.

Decided to take a pic, even if it hasnt been a full month of wear.

Started these on the 15th I think.

Wore em for 14 days straight, skipped a day.

Theyre coming along alright, starting to get some fading in the honeycombs/whiskers areas, along with the wallet fade.

z46669677.jpg

z46669691.jpg

Hard to see the fading, bad lighting.

I'll update later on.

Thanks

Yo what jeans are they? damn it's sooo nice.

Anychance I can get it online?

Cheer,

Dub.

honestly i would rather see a pair of regular stf levis than another pair of apcs of nudies. apcs in my opinion look cheap and i had a pair and they also felt cheap. nudies remind of all the euro bullshit i see hanging around new york (i know all this talk of closing/opening the boarders has a lot to do with people coming up from the south but seriously take a look at all the shit coming over from europe...the euro girls are fine but who keeps letting in all these bullshit eurodudes...DISGUSTING) and that pocket stitching is horrible not to mention their whole image. at least with the stf they have classic styling and really haven't changed that much since their introduction. they might not be super sweet selvage denim or be made with the finest indigos but hey they're $20 (on sale) and to me seem much like a much better deal then a pair of $150-$250 nudies or apcs.

at least they're not all levis STF's from kohls...i'm fucking tired of see threads about that shit...like, who fucking cares! they're $20 on sale...who gives a shit if they're not the perfect fit or don't show any wear...!

I am size 34" hehe.....mmmmh lucky that you can get them locally. But I havent seen any of this in Sydney.

I have to wait till i break in the edwin and SJDG first before I get another one. Thanks for the offer :D.

Cheer,

Fred.

PS: How much are they?

rnrswitch...you're an idiot.

Wow, someone is off their rocker. I didn't mean to offend with such vulgar words. You really need to get over yourself. I am sorry that not everyone can obtain 45rpm, samurais, fullcount et al, and not all people live in New York, so they don't have access to these jeans and they also like to try them on before purchasing. Not to mention some people still like Nudies and APC. I don't mind seeing people's APCs and Nudies on here. In case you didn't read the title of the thread it is "before and after" pics. So if someone buys their jeans they can post a pic after about 1 month of wear, then post 6 months down the line. It is the "evolution" of jeans. Hence, all stages of the wearing process. Who the hell are you to criticize someone for wanting to share what they feel is worthwile with the rest of us. And who the hell made you the denim king?

And your nice little rant about the Europeans was quite beautiful. I feel so sad that these Europeans are pulling more tail than you, so you have to mask your insecurites by buying high end denim.

This is for my best bud PartyTaco.

Bootcut Ola from Nudie

9188BootcutFront.jpg

RRDS from Nudie

1111DSC00658.JPG

Here's those pocket pics you were looking for. I know you dig them.

2613DSC00667.JPG

SSDS with absolutely no wear at all. Just thought I would post some before pics.

4850SSDS_NewBack.JPG

Ya dig?

you just did. all hail the denim king!!!!

yes i understand that people still like apc/nudie and that it's a before and after "pictures" (i have no idea why pictures is in quotes) thread but come on you have to have been hit in the head with a hammer too many times....people are posting brand new pairs of jeans on here with almost no wear and saying oh, oh...well they look like they have wear on them when you look at them in the light coming in through my bedroom window at exactly 5:57am....please...enough. just save it for when you have something to show...

oh and yes it's always been all about "pulling tail" my friend.

Wow, someone is off their rocker. I didn't mean to offend with such vulgar words. You really need to get over yourself. I am sorry that not everyone can obtain 45rpm, samurais, fullcount et al, and not all people live in New York, so they don't have access to these jeans and they also like to try them on before purchasing. Not to mention some people still like Nudies and APC. I don't mind seeing people's APCs and Nudies on here. In case you didn't read the title of the thread it is "before and after" pics. So if someone buys their jeans they can post a pic after about 1 month of wear, then post 6 months down the line. It is the "evolution" of jeans. Hence, all stages of the wearing process. Who the hell are you to criticize someone for wanting to share what they feel is worthwile with the rest of us. And who the hell made you the denim king?

And your nice little rant about the Europeans was quite beautiful. I feel so sad that these Europeans are pulling more tail than you, so you have to mask your insecurites by buying high end denim.

wow, a denim martyr

you just did. all hail the denim king!!!!

yes i understand that people still like apc/nudie and that it's a before and after "pictures" (i have no idea why pictures is in quotes) thread but come on you have to have been hit in the head with a hammer too many times....people are posting brand new pairs of jeans on here with almost no wear and saying oh, oh...well they look like they have wear on them when you look at them in the light coming in through my bedroom window at exactly 5:57am....please...enough. just save it for when you have something to show...

oh and yes it's always been all about "pulling tail" my friend.

Hey, I agree with you to some extent, but going on a frickin rampage because people are posting pics of jeans you don't deem credible is a bit outlandish. As mentioned before you can just scroll through the post. There is a lot of crap on here that I don't like, but I am not going to decide that it shall no longer be posted because I don't think it is particularly worthwile.

BTW I still love the European rant.

everyone needs to take a chill pill and relax. You make a few good points, partytaco, but you don't dictate the course of the thread so if you see something you don't like, as rnrswitch said, just ignore it and scroll past. (or don't read the thread!) Further derails will be moved to a supertrash thread.

this was taken in a bus when i had to walk through the rain with these jeans after wearing them for 2/3 months.

0603082134he0.jpg

this is taken last week after being worn for 6 months, no wash

dsc00068yo9.jpg

peek from a fair i was yesterday this is going to be a new trend, dont know where the mercedes logo fits in tho..

0607301713ax9.jpg

excuse the big pics, resizing would kill the details