The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

My Nudie RRDS - around 6 months of everyday wear, no wash.

Good booty wear from biking everyday.

Images are pretty true to color, maybe a tad bright depending on your monitor.

A couple more months and I might wash them.

You can click on the images to go to flickr and view them larger.

2007626685_ad63d4cb04.jpg

2007618427_3d2312b466.jpg

2007602593_66a80967ec.jpg

2007568153_b1fcdf3cea.jpg

2008356166_b9b82e0797.jpg

2007529667_7a93b1ca28.jpg

2007482169_6395769d93.jpg

2008252898_7cc6580521.jpg

2007435871_2e34df5fcd.jpg

Thank you, Akre! Fantastic pictures! Making me excited to get my tims in the mail.

What's the sizing on those? I usually wear a 30 in nudies (Tims, for instance), and I ordered a 29. Tried it on in store and it fit a little snug, so hoping for a nice tight fit, I see you achieved similar.

40ozprophet, revoked, Conie Jeans - Thanks

grail - No problem, you'll love the Grim Tims. I would recommend pre-patching the crotch if you are doing anything active in them. I ripped through all 4 corners. Yay, all in 3 months time. Same goes for the ralf's too. But whatever, I love them.

I usual wear a 31/32 and I got a 30 in the Grims, they streched out at least 1.5 sizes. There is a good amount of room in the waist now. I'd recommend wearing a belt if they aren't super super tight new. The grim tim fit is right on. Have fun in them!

Revoke - I've learned everything from our in house photographer Phill, heres the set up:

Camera:

Nikon D200

Sigma 20mm 1.8f

Nikkor 18-55mm

Lighting:

One Huge Alienbee Octabox (Soft Box)

Thats it. Pretty simple. Hung the jeans on a string infront of white photo paper.

I own all the equipment, but I was using the Context Studio space. Which is a 13'x13' cubical above the store.

Photo - My Jeans are pretty dirty and stiff, so, they naturally hung well. I strung a thread through the back 3 belt loops and photoshop'd the string ends out. The whole process took about an hour and a half. Nothing too crazy.

You guys will be really impressed when I photograph my jeans as they take the dive down Niagara falls.

Yeah, I would like to see those Jean Shops as well. I wore mine for like a year and a couple months. Kinda retired them, but still wear them when I am jerking around.

Anyways, here are my S0505s, probably wore them for about 5 to 6 months so far.

samurais5mleather034001de2.jpg

samurais5mleather036001go9.jpg

samurais5mleather037001rg5.jpg

@Tragic...They look great after a wash. It seems like they've adopted many different tones. I've seen way too many nudies that just turn grey after a wash cause all the indigo leaves. It seems the greycast don't. Kinda interesting.

No washes, but I plan on washing soon. As soon as I can repair the cuffs I will hand wash them in cold water.