The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I washed them for the first time after 6 months. Haha! Yeah, I'm surprised I kept it on too! I actually lost the pin a couple times. I stole another one, then lost it again, but my girlfriend found it.

hope you guys aren't getting tired of me posting pics of my sams. i just got my new (old) nikon D1H today, and i wanted to test her out. got outside right as the sun was going down. this is now at right about 8 months on the 5000s. Color is pretty much spot on. With this camera taking 5 frames per second, I had a lot to choose from...

jeans8months009.jpg

jeans8months015.jpg

jeans8months024.jpg

I think those are the tits. i hope mine come out that well.

Guest jeffvyain

rale, i've been having a really hard time getting decent honeycombs in these, but that's not to say that it's not possible...I just don't ride a bike or do anything but walk around/longboard a bit (which i've recently just given up due to consistantly hurting myself), and maybe it's just my legs, but i hardly got honeycombs in my APCs either. I have been trying to hold off on washing for a little bit longer this time around though in hopes that I can get some combs to form. They're starting to come in just a bit.

eastcoast, yea it's taken forever to get some decent tracks in those. it's still gonna be a while before the tracks are very visible down in the lower leg as there just isn't any friction going on down there.

and hypekillz, gonna have to disagree with you there. I'd say those are not significantly contrasted at all--rather, wear like that comes over a long period of time and semi-frequent washing. There are certainly point in there with significantly lighter wear, but click through all the pictures. It took a long time for them to look like that. These aren't 6-months-of-wear-and-hang-your-jeans-in-the-closet jeans

to achieve hardcore honeycombs you:

do a SHIT LOAD of squats

if that fails

you spray starch on your combs and continue to do a SHIT LOAD of squats

repeat repeat repeat

and if your afraid of getting rips in your combs

give it a soak to get rid of the excess starch

Guest jeffvyain

yea, toufu, i just don't want to do anything i otherwise wouldn't do to get lines behind my knees. i don't mind not washing, but anything beyond that, to me, is more than is worth it. i wouldn't mind biking, but i'd be more scared of getting chain oil on my legs. plus, a lot of jeans that i've seen that have been biked in excessively have blown out crotches, and i want to wear these for at least a year, if not more. i don't mind this whole thing taking a while.

My 47's are tighter than they are on most people and they dont seem to have faded much at 6 months, and I've even worn them to work (loading trucks at fed ex, boxes rub my lap alot).

I'll try and post soon.

My LVC's at 6 months, first pic with flash the rest aren't. Brightened up a little up in photoshop but pretty close to true color, little warm though.

They look kind've wide, but it's because they're so short (too short) (30w 32l) they fit pretty slim.

4choeir.jpg

3yzxrmr.jpg

2zejmop.jpg

2yjyjih.jpg

4hd2de8.jpg

2zqblok.jpg

2m652e8.jpg