The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

X-post from the SExSC06 thread; just because there are so few evo pictures of these around.

SExSC06 worn every day for about 3.5 months. One cold soak about a week back.

You can see the blue curved detail from my Corter bifold wallet working it's way into the back right pocket.

image002sdr.th.jpgimage001hlm.th.jpgimage007z.th.jpgimage003x.th.jpg

^I posted an attempted macro in the original post (SExSC06 thread). It didn't turn out too well because I have a pretty shitty camera.

The denim is definitely some of the more interesting I've see. It's extremely slubby but smooths itself out in places of high wear (eg the knees). Really nice, uneven texture and a super loose weave so that it is very breathable. Comfortable on even the hottest days.

^I remember seeing pics of a different pair of jeans made with the same denim that had been washed regularly every 2 weeks for a year. The colour was a really washed out sky blue. Very different to most Japanese denim. Almost like a uniform acid-wash. Very cool colour though.

Beautiful pair of jeans POP. I am loving the color

nice pair of 501's sayocean. Looking good for only 52 wears. Keep up the good work on those.