The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

ok so these are the edwins i got for my cousin. (he did some laundry at my place so i snuck some pics) so this is how a non 'futurian fades a pair, worn and washed a couple times a week for over a year.

love the vertical falling on these, great denim.

1001566ir6.th.jpg

1001568kc0.th.jpg

1001569pb8.th.jpg

1001567wo8.th.jpg

Rather bored so i thought i'd share my 517's too

Bought exactly one year ago.

Washed/soaked several times as these were my work jeans from October to very early January of 08'.

Worn quite a bit less now that I am working on my 5o3's and 5o1s.

forgive my adjustments. I am just trying to adjust to paint the best picture, my photography and editing skills suck.

517 28-32

10/3/07-10/4/08

atleast 8 machine washes

15-20 soaks

DSCN2824.jpg

DSCN2827.jpg

though i always hang dry, i've machine washed the too many times for any real 'combs

DSCN2826-1.jpg

DSCN2831.jpg

DSCN2832.jpg

DSCN2830.jpg

are these LVC or some NOS 517s from the 70s?

I'm admittedly a bit out of my league.

Bought these Nudie Thin Finns (never again) when I knew next to nothing about denim.

Maybe a year of light wear, and 3-4 months of hard wear in a warehouse...

Two washes - washed them too early the first time, and the net result was a weaker pair of jeans overall. Colour is a bit dull in the first pics.

These are largely out of action b/c of the numerous crotch rips (thanks, Nudie).

editIMG_1943.jpg

editIMG_1944.jpg

editIMG_1949.jpg

Here are some better pics of my 503Bxx's. I think I might have posted some pics over on the LVC page, not 100%. Anyhow, I didn't have work today so I thought I'd head outside and take a few pics of them.

These aren't LVC, just a 2$ thrifted pair. Tagged size is 29-34, but they fit more like a 28/32. Most if not all of the fading was there when I bought them.

soaked once since purchase, no washes.

DSCN2839-1.jpg

DSCN2843.jpg

DSCN2844.jpg

DSCN2846.jpg

DSCN2848.jpg

DSCN2856.jpg

DSCN2858.jpg

DSCN2860.jpg

DSCN2861.jpg

DSCN2862.jpg

Evilcrayon is a gangsta. nice dukes see you around school?:D

for sure. except i have less classes than i want. i had my two core classes and now i'm taking auto tech and environmental biology. it's like taking pottery and woodshop in high school, except if you only took those two. it's super easy and stuff. also, my limping is gone.

for sure. except i have less classes than i want. i had my two core classes and now i'm taking auto tech and environmental biology. it's like taking pottery and woodshop in high school, except if you only took those two. it's super easy and stuff. also, my limping is gone.

no wonder you and your denimz have disappeared from the smoking area

Oh my god, what a tacky side pouch. Do you store M&Ms in it? It and that lanyard match real well with your black belt.