The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

umm. have you seen lildavid's even stevens?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=359167&postcount=151

PAYOFF WAS WORTH IT.

Payoff was worth it for how awesome they looked in pictures, but those jeans were done when they got to that point. What I mean to say, is that by the time a pair of Nudies is properly broken in, they are also more often than not broken beyond reasonable repair. I say this having destroyed more than 2 pairs of Nudies in less than 9 months.

Dude should wash his Even Stevens because they have stretched out and the fit looks a bit weird in the crotch region...a nice warm soak will tighten them up. That pair looks like it has some life left in it.

^^ nice interesting wear on the year old one! is it my eyes or is there a large difference in fading between the denim before and after the knee/shin area???

You mean, a large difference between the two pairs of jeans worn by gentlemen who would definitely fade jeans quite differently?

2179008801_3a1957ed81.jpg

Payoff was worth it for how awesome they looked in pictures, but those jeans were done when they got to that point. What I mean to say, is that by the time a pair of Nudies is properly broken in, they are also more often than not broken beyond reasonable repair. I say this having destroyed more than 2 pairs of Nudies in less than 9 months.

Dude should wash his Even Stevens because they have stretched out and the fit looks a bit weird in the crotch region...a nice warm soak will tighten them up. That pair looks like it has some life left in it.

what do you define as "beyond reasonable repair"

i, for one, have no problem wearing a pair of jeans with a few holes here and there

just finished a couple repairs. I'll probably have to send these in for a professional repair job in the next 6 months to revitalize them a bit (they'll deserve it), but I love these jeans. I don't think any other jean compares in terms of quality to that of the samurai.

forgive me. i have a lot of pictures here, but there's a lot of good stuff to see.

10808105.jpg10808103.jpg

10808106.jpg10808112.jpg

10808108.jpg

10808110.jpg

10808117.jpg10808113.jpg

10808115.jpg

10808122.jpg