The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

It's because the jeans are probably really tight on his upper legs. It's the same as getting knee fades when you never sat on your knees.

this right here. no sandpapering, no pinching, just hella tite jeanz. Knee was from falling over whilst drunk.

The honeycombs are the creases that form behind the knee. The fading you posted towards the hem of the jean is from stacking. If you want lots of stacking fades just buy jeans that are around 4 inches too long for you. You can even starch them in place while you're wearing them to make sure they'll stay like that and fade more.

My Warehouse Lee 1920s repros, circa a year of wear. Many washes.

I had them repaired professionally three times thus far but still... hellooooo crotch tear. Grappling while drunk outside isn't always good. Next time I'll stitch them together with leather I think.

05fbc280.png

e6ce5093.png

4ad4210e.png

3b21a6b5.png

10ca4f98.png

624f3ad1.png

b0a611d3.png

But fear not, their replacements are hanging out to dry... :) Sneak-peak!

db844716.png

Hey, mind sharing how you get those great honeycombs?

haha i dont know if your serious buuut those are the stacking

^^

Stacking perhaps???

The honeycombs are the creases that form behind the knee. The fading you posted towards the hem of the jean is from stacking. If you want lots of stacking fades just buy jeans that are around 4 inches too long for you. You can even starch them in place while you're wearing them to make sure they'll stay like that and fade more.

listen to these guys