The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

for some reason i love seein dem old 501stf. i got a pair hangin in my closet that i never wear... wonder why.... its cool to see people put time into them tho

They all make repro cuts..

Samurai thread: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=48318

Sugar Cane thread: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=5154

and check out www.selfedge.com for sugarcane

Some bad pics of old jeans I posted here a long time ago...Levi's 519 Premiums...last two pics are more representative of true color although they do have an electric blue tint to them as in the first pic...I'll post outdoor pics when I get a chance.

IMG_9219.jpg

IMG_9319.jpg

IMG_9221.jpg

And yes, that is pink carpeting and floral bed sheets...back at home with the parents!

thats cool too - i remember there were people talkin about them in the evis forum. plain and simple jeans. love em

I just said I am all about destination. I want my denim to fade quick and nice, so I can wear good looking jeans ASAP and apparently someone else agrees.

Once you have reached the destination, you will realise it was all about the journey.

(these all went on sufu, too)

Batch2FL.jpg

Edit: someone asked if I'd bought these used. No, they were bought raw. That is kinda the point...

Dang Paul!

To add to this converstation, it sounds real homo, but I was thinking of all the shit last pair of jean and I have been through over the last 6 months, plenty of sentimental value there if nothing else.

I just said I am all about destination. I want my denim to fade quick and nice, so I can wear good looking jeans ASAP and apparently someone else agrees.

PS I don't like the journey at all, I just want a custom jean.

I think you completely missed what he was saying.

Once you have reached the destination, you will realise it was all about the journey.

This is sig worthy.

maybe a dumb question and it probably belongs in the pbj thread whatever.. - but if the warp and weft fibers are indigo on the 007, why is the edge of the denim white?

edit: just posted in pbj thread as well