The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i spaced about taking one w/ my digital. i was using my 35mm and my digital. back shot once i get the film developed :)

its not much special though

Hey guys. Grifter Streaky going into retirement. Approx 9 months daily, 5 hot washes and maybe 2-3 tumble drys (a sin I know....was in a hurry). I need to learn to be more dirty and wash less. Photos outside with flash, a set on the fence and a set on the ground + auto adjust.

gsfencefm3.jpg

gsgroundsb0.jpg

gsdetailses9.jpg

I have had these Nudie Straight Sven's since July of last year wearing them sporatically. I have recently been wearing them very hard (I started working for at Power Plants w/ my engineering firm) and developed a 3-4 inch tear in the crotch. My question is: Should I wash them before I send them to a tailor? They dont smell very bad and I am afraid of the tear continuing when i send them into the wash.

Fit Pic from about 2 months ago

jeans0001.jpg

Same date. Nice yellow detail shots.

jeans0001_2.jpg

jeans0001_1.jpg

I will update tomorrow w/ better pics of my situation. Enjoi.

Hey guys. Grifter Streaky going into retirement. Approx 9 months daily, 5 hot washes and maybe 2-3 tumble drys (a sin I know....was in a hurry). I need to learn to be more dirty and wash less. Photos outside with flash, a set on the fence and a set on the ground + auto adjust.

gsfencefm3.jpg

Great jeans Ande, the only sin is that these are going into retirement!!

camelands joints have the most potential of anyones ive seen in a while to be hot as shit...theyre off to such a good start now that he can wash however and still come up. and if he just gives em a nice long soak in a solution of dr. b's and then a rinse, they'll be clean, yet only lighten in the wear spots. nice cultural shot, too. i like how he showed the skulls having a good time.

Since it seems like there's a Levi's streak going, so I'll contribute with my 511's. I've been wearing them since December 1st, so that's a little more than six months. I took maybe a week and a half or so combined days not wearing them, so you can take that off. I've done two warm soaks, one with me wearing them, and I just washed them last night.

Before wash

img1588dv7.jpg

img1586aa6.jpg

img1589mi0.jpg

After Wash

img1641il5.jpg

img1644ki7.jpg

img1642ki4.jpg

Wow. Just one day of wear and they're already pretty brown again. Just goes to show how dusty it is here.

Alright, time for some detail shots.

Here's the war between the fabric of my pocket and my wallet.

Before

img1587qw6.jpg

After

img1643fv3.jpg

(I love macro shots)

Honeycombs

img1645on8.jpg

Stacks

img1646nb3.jpg

Roping on the hem

img1647la8.jpg

Guest jeffvyain

78139.jpg

78141.jpg

78142.jpg

78143.jpg

posted these recently but they're about to get a wash, so I wanted some before and afters. Oni Blues...I keep forgetting how long I've worn them, but it's definitely under 3 months and over 2. Will post post-wash pics if they're any good. They may just be dirty as hell. Not sure what's underneath.