The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Carl, great jeans. Nice pics as well.

Here is a pic of a friend's Crate jeans. He brought them in to get repaired (note the small patch we put in above the back right pocket). This is the Jackson fit. Not sure how long they've been worn or how many times they've been washed. I think they are beautiful

DSC_0318.jpg

I've been lurking about here since about the time I bought jeans 2 years ago. But this is only my second post. Can't wear jeans at the office so these only get worn weekends and holidays. I'm too lazy, old or retarded to keep track of soaks or washes. They just get it when I think they need it.During those two years they're rotated with a pair of Sugar Cane Okinawas and a pair of vintage 70's Lee Riders. The Canes are ready for a post but the Lee's still need some work.

I've been lurking about here since about the time I bought jeans 2 years ago. But this is only my second post. Can't wear jeans at the office so these only get worn weekends and holidays. I'm too lazy, old or retarded to keep track of soaks or washes. They just get it when I think they need it.During those two years they're rotated with a pair of Sugar Cane Okinawas and a pair of vintage 70's Lee Riders. The Canes are ready for a post but the Lee's still need some work.

Pics? ...........

OK, I am retarded. I thought this was automatic with the Photobucket Let's try again with pictures this time.