japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

When the shop staff are photographed it typically says shop staff next to it. I kind of meant in the more general random people off the street type thing. To which I could easily imagine photographers friends being shown.

Scenesters is obvious though. Who the hell else would spend that much time and energy trying to get shown in a street snap section?

i know the photographers for street/tune/fruits actually.. i wasnt suprised to see the tune/street photographers girlfriend got 2 fruits covers...

pretty much just confirmed I'll be shipping out on December 16th to Jland

~*~$~*~$~*~$~*~$~*~HELL YEAH BABY~*~$~*~$~*~$~*~$~

NIG

you are arriving in the jland on the 17th right?

i leave here on the 16th and get there on the 17th

16 December 2007 Airport: Tokyo Narita Arpt 03:10 PM Tokyo Terminal 1 Japan

ill be taking a NEX to shinagawa

there are femme boyz always hanging out near the gap.

a lot of photographers hang around there on tuesdays...

why? that's when the beauty / stylist / hair stylist school kids get a day off

hairsylists are usually off on mondays...

you just have to have a certain look that is currently "in" or be a girl that is cute.

shima, and velo are closed on tuesdays MANG

fuck those lame salons. shima's staff look gay. we are talking about overall consensus of a beauticians/hairstylist's day off. i believe monday holidays are the majority.

i win.

ive been going to shima for a year or so

then

what's better

RAIZ salon. minami aoyama. seriously... if you wanna go let me know i'll get you past the waiting list. you can't be hanging out in harajuku no more....how old are you?!?

what's so good about it?

hot bitches. great neck massages. possible konpaz. it neigbors okazaki modelling-jo, so alot of models are coming in and out. nah, but overall the cuts are great. obviously razor cuts, but they even do fucking triple scissors tecnique. fuckin triple nigga? you seen double, but you ain't seen no triple!! if it means anything they do alot of the hair-make for genokai/whatever.

NIG

you are arriving in the jland on the 17th right?

i leave here on the 16th and get there on the 17th

16 December 2007 Airport: Tokyo Narita Arpt 03:10 PM Tokyo Terminal 1 Japan

ill be taking a NEX to shinagawa

HOPEFULLY.

I still have to meet with the guy who's hooking us up to make sure that he can 100% do it, but it's pretty much for sure.

I'm not sure what train I'd have to take, but maybe we can have a Tokyo mini-meetup in Narita haha

HOPEFULLY.

I still have to meet with the guy who's hooking us up to make sure that he can 100% do it, but it's pretty much for sure.

I'm not sure what train I'd have to take, but maybe we can have a Tokyo mini-meetup in Narita haha

not at the airport cuz the bar counter bar closed in terminal one. i guess the lobby would be okay, but the food ain't that great. i doubt the timing would be right, but it would be cool to catch the train with everyone to tokyo...if i don't go home right away that is.

so what is up for the meetup anyway? i'm sure the sufu tokyo meet up will have the most clout. jax, her, highstreet, those other two guys who live in tokyo, and who else is coming?

i know the photographers for street/tune/fruits actually.. i wasnt suprised to see the tune/street photographers girlfriend got 2 fruits covers...

Does she have blonde hair? This one blonde chick is in just about every recent fruits issue. The owners of Faline are also constantly featured.

I got hassled in Shibuya/outside of clubs a lot for modeling stuff (snap modeling I guess) but I always figured it was just a scam for gaijin. Kind of wish I didn't pretend not to understand what they were asking me.

Is there a big problem with prostitutes in Tokyo? The last few times I've been around Shinjuku/Daikanyama at night (2:00am - 4:00) a lot of run-down chicks have been bugging me.

Is there a big problem with prostitutes in Tokyo? The last few times I've been around Shinjuku/Daikanyama at night (2:00am - 4:00) a lot of run-down chicks have been bugging me.

this is fucking bullshit. there are NO prostitutes in daikanyama that would actually solicit, esp to a foreigner.

not at the airport cuz the bar counter bar closed in terminal one. i guess the lobby would be okay, but the food ain't that great. i doubt the timing would be right, but it would be cool to catch the train with everyone to tokyo...if i don't go home right away that is.

so what is up for the meetup anyway? i'm sure the sufu tokyo meet up will have the most clout. jax, her, highstreet, those other two guys who live in tokyo, and who else is coming?

Hmm, I'd be down to catch the train with people, assuming my girl doesn't meet me at the airport, she probably won't though. I gotta seem independent you know? ;)

Dude the Tokyo meet up is gonna be ridic. I've already met so so and soudune (the two guys I think you're referring to Jmatsu) and they're cool dudes, I'm excited to meet the rest of you guys, no homo.

HEY. Where can I take my girl to bump and grind in the club? y'know to some good old fashion fitty cent or T.I.

We've made plans to do that too, but I wanna plan this shit to seem baller, you know how I do.

JAXXX dunno how harlem is, but on the whole fridays or wed would be good times to go. No idea why wed is good, so if someone can clear that up for me i'd appreciate it. Just a middle of the week "fuck work i'm gonna get drunk and fuck some trashy whores" type of thing or what?.

For the record. Fuck harlem. If you go, make sure you have your girl with you. Tried to go last weekend with a j-friend from school and they have a sign outside now that states that foreigner males unaccompanied by a female who assumes responsibility for them aren't allowed in. so me and my freind start talking to two girls at the conbini next door and they agree to help us out, get back to the door and the guy is a complete dick "you didn't just meet them, right? do either of you even know his name (my name)". At that point it was just a "fuck you harlem we're going next door".

I've been working way more than I should for being a full time student so this meetup better be ハンパなし

( i broke my own golden rule of mixing languages for no reason, i hate that shit.)

sux.

i've never been to harlem but i assume it's some hiphop club with lots of trashy broads.

and

im rather hesitant to meet cuddlysheep cause he will rape one of us.

well shit I ain't tryin' to go to some trashy dive where I catch an STD just by breathing, I just wanna get my freak on! that's not too much to ask is it? ;)

so, if we don't meet up at Narita, where are we gonna do this? some bar in Shibuya?

JAXXX dunno how harlem is, but on the whole fridays or wed would be good times to go. No idea why wed is good, so if someone can clear that up for me i'd appreciate it. Just a middle of the week "fuck work i'm gonna get drunk and fuck some trashy whores" type of thing or what?

dude you go to UW, c'mon now. Wasted Wednesdays? Thirsty Thursdays? There's always an excuse to get smashed and fuck bitches.

+ mixing languages is the best thing that ever happened to me. I love Japanenglish. And if I don't know the word in Japanese, I just say it in English with a Japanese accent at 8 times out of 10 it works. HA.

harlem fuckin sucks. so everyone don't waste your time. you have to be one seriously suave and balling fucker to get bitches (like rajio) if you aren't a local b-boy hiphopper club frequenter. the girls that go there exclusively like japanese hiphop boys. they don't want foreigners or skinny pants wearing patrons (unless your rich/famous/etc). i don't listen to hip hop, but the shit they usually spin in there is way too commercial (though it depends on the dj even). harlem compared to all other clubs is the anus of dogenzaka.