japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

There used to be an artificial one called Zaboo in Nishi-Azabu right next to Alife. But it closed down a few months ago. Supposedly they had private rooms. There is also Azabu Juban Onsen but its more like a public bath...

Wasn't there a natural onsen last year that blew up in the middle of Tokyo? Something about excessive pressure... can't remember the details...

If you can find one, wouldn't it be easier to find others around it assuming they are pumping from the same underground source.

Anybody have any good suggestions for House clubs in Osaka?

Onzieme right next to OPA in Shinsaibashi has had some good stuff lately, MANDY, Dex Pistols, Tom Middleton James Murphy (from LCD), etc.

http://www.onzi-eme.com/

This Saturday is Van She, BangGang DJs, Riot in Belgium and DJ Juse. My next party there is on the 20th of June.

Other spots include Triangle and Grand Cafe.

PM me if you have any questions.

db

So I met this girl at a club, exchanged numbers, then never really contacted her because I could barely remember what she looked like. She mails me out of the blue a couple months later asking to meet up. So I check her mixi to make sure my memory serves me correctly. She passes with flying colors.

We meet up once, twice, then start banging pretty regularly. Problem is everytime we go anywhere or do anything she carries this little brown yappy piece of shit dog around with us. Its small enough to fit in her bag so she totes the bastard to the movies, to the bar, to my place, to the goddamn love motel.

Now, this girl is premium ass...old-tokyo-rich, champion body, keio grad, and good in the sack. But every time I want to hit it the mut is hanging around the room and this girl won't let it leave her side. At first I tried to hint to her that she should leave it at home, she wasn't having it. She won't even put it out of the room, its to the point where I'm thinking she's got to have some kinda complex or some fucked up shit going on to need this dog in the room even when we are fucking. This rat has these huge brown eyes and sits down next to the bed every time we go at it. Its sucking the life out of me and affecting my performance. Lately I stopped hinting and started telling her to just leave the dog at home, she tried it once and cried the whole time until I told her to go home. She basically said its her and the dog or no deal.

So, what's my move here?

Extra credit for a painless way to kill the dog and look innocent doing it.

Firstly, anytime a woman out of the blue contacts you, you are invariably the rebound guy. She was in a relationship prior, now with a falling out, ego needs to be reinflated, looks towards her pool of guys to refresh. You should understand the circumstances right now regarding this. Don't be suprised if she mysteriously disappears after a few weeks.

Second, AVOID WOMEN WITH UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEIR PETS. Short answer to your question is that you'll never be able to remove the dog. It's permanently attached to her pussy. In fact, her dog will take higher priority in the relationship over you for the entire duration. If you can accept this, then great. I would have drawn the line quickly in the sand and expressed that you don't condone the fact that she brings the dog on very date. In fact, you should have been firm from the onset before you started fucking her. But, now that the damage is done, the only other way to fix the situation is to be willing to walk away if she doesn't comply.

It might suck from a regular sex stand point but the situation will not get better before it gets worse. Walking away will require her to assess her commitment to you and either way you win; she never brings the dog or you get rid of putting the pussy on a pedestal and move on. Otherwise, get used to the little spectator if its a short-term thang.

buy or borrow a friend's male dog and bring it whenever you go out with her to the love hotel. however you have to be firm and insist that you are having the bed with her. the dogs can have the bath room.

btw, thumbs up to djrajio. ur judgment skills really impresses me.

So I've been checking youtube the last hours for clubs(already tired of strippers) and so far I think I want to go to Vanity, Warehouse, Velours and Tokyo Electro Delux.

I'm looking for electro, techno and the likes.

Sometimes I also want to listen to jazz, funk, house, disco. Any recommendations?

What do the clubs use for pr? Seems no ones on Facebook, is it all Mixi?

What do the clubs use for pr? Seems no ones on Facebook, is it all Mixi?

Why would any decent club need to advertise? It's all through word of mouth. Some of the bigger clubs advertise on websites tho.....

So I met this girl at a club, exchanged numbers, then never really contacted her because I could barely remember what she looked like. She mails me out of the blue a couple months later asking to meet up. So I check her mixi to make sure my memory serves me correctly. She passes with flying colors.

We meet up once, twice, then start banging pretty regularly. Problem is everytime we go anywhere or do anything she carries this little brown yappy piece of shit dog around with us. Its small enough to fit in her bag so she totes the bastard to the movies, to the bar, to my place, to the goddamn love motel.

Now, this girl is premium ass...old-tokyo-rich, champion body, keio grad, and good in the sack. But every time I want to hit it the mut is hanging around the room and this girl won't let it leave her side. At first I tried to hint to her that she should leave it at home, she wasn't having it. She won't even put it out of the room, its to the point where I'm thinking she's got to have some kinda complex or some fucked up shit going on to need this dog in the room even when we are fucking. This rat has these huge brown eyes and sits down next to the bed every time we go at it. Its sucking the life out of me and affecting my performance. Lately I stopped hinting and started telling her to just leave the dog at home, she tried it once and cried the whole time until I told her to go home. She basically said its her and the dog or no deal.

So, what's my move here?

Extra credit for a painless way to kill the dog and look innocent doing it.

Macadamia nuts, coffee, chocolate.

there are a few "club events" communities (equivalent of facebook groups) on mixi

googling won't take you far

i'm adding absolutely nothing with this post, just saying i'm excited as fuck for my trip.

i'm having a really hard time figuring out places to shop though...

what kinda stuff do you wanna get?

i guess i'm not really sure about that either, hah. since i'm not looking for anything specific, I think i just need to be in the right area, and I can look around myself, but i don't really know where the areas would be either, i guess. i'll be in tokyo for 4 or 5 days i think.

i guess i'm not really sure about that either, hah. since i'm not looking for anything specific, I think i just need to be in the right area, and I can look around myself, but i don't really know where the areas would be either, i guess. i'll be in tokyo for 4 or 5 days i think.

print these and wander around.

Firstly, anytime a woman out of the blue contacts you, you are invariably the rebound guy.

Second, AVOID WOMEN WITH UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEIR PETS.

...get rid of putting the pussy on a pedestal and move on.

Yeah, I didn't really mind being the rebound guy because I wasn't actually trying to cultivate any legit relationship with this girl, just hoped she could be in the regular rotation.

Plus, she was definitely worth it, so if she wanted to think she was getting away with using me I didn't really care.

But, like I said, the dog thing got too weird and then I realized I should've checked her on it from the get go. She actually mailed me yesterday telling me how she wants me to show me it's new haircut and burberry jacket.

Its game over.

Question : which club is the best between Ageha, Womb and Yellow Space Lab ?

My friends spend the WE in Tokyo and want to party hard !

All are good clubs. I would suggest Ageha since it has different venues. But Yellow will close next month, so maybe go while its still open....

I'm going to be in Tokyo this summer for school/vacation...last summer I visited Tokyo, but spent most of my time in Kansai/Nasushiobara visiting friends and family.

Outside of the general shopping stuff I can look up myself, do you Tokyo guys have any specific advice (for a college student) pertaining to Shinagawa, Akasaka, and the Nishikasai station area (all places im going to be staying)? I'd like to go to some places that are more popular with people my age and not foreigner/post-op-dominated like Roppongi GasPanic and Motown (yikes).

Thanks for the help.

Guest jmatsu

i post where i want cause i co-own this thread.

anyway i was alone in my office yesterday and this fat white guy and this kinda hot jap bitch ask to come in. we got alot of cluthin, shuz and samples in my office so everybody thinks we be a shop, but not. anyway guy is a fuckin dork, but his girl is hot. he wants to by all these mij samples in like xl and lg. obviously i sell it to him cause nobody with regular body or normal japanee guy gonna buy it. he tells me he used to live in osaka and that he and his girl met up in hawaii after like 2 years (they were doing the long distance and broke up). they probably just had a reunion in honoluluz. anyway he left today and the girl is still here for like 2 more days by herself. she just came to visit me, gave me her number and shit....didn't think i'd see her. anyway she wanna hang out before she go back to osaka and that white nigga be back in sanfran. i gonnna try to hit it tonight. i hope that fat white nigga didn't hit her raw daddy or nuthin like dat.