japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

random question. I heard that there was some 温泉 like place on the namboku or oedo line where you could rent private tatami rooms to stay in and party all night after the baths for cheaper-than-ryokan type prices (say 6000 a person)...anyone know anything about this?

random question. I heard that there was some 温泉 like place on the namboku or oedo line where you could rent private tatami rooms to stay in and party all night after the baths for cheaper-than-ryokan type prices (say 6000 a person)...anyone know anything about this?

Dont know Tokyo subway but are you talking about

大江戸温泉物語 at odaiba?

Of course, I could be totally wrong.

Guest jmatsu

can somebuddy get me da mothra soundtrack?

anybody go to miumiu kaba? anybuddy like kamenbudo? i r luvin its.

eley kishimoto looking converse r wackolaz.

ksubi nigs coming to dj tokyo parties again. they r gud!

in for answer.

i lurvs onsen <3

if you want onsen, i recommend (if you are able to) to go to hakone. there are not only a load of onsen to go to but also many other amazing things to see. such as the eggs (black eggs?), boat ride (pictured), and good historical parks

CopyofJapanTrip2006-1344.jpg

^hakone

yes i know hakone is great but i dont want to ride the train for an hour and a half and pay lots of money to stay in nice ryokan. i want quickie tokyo onsen.

Dont you want the high mineral natural water. Tap water sucks

man i fuckin love tokyo...my favorite asian city. every time i go there it's like a 4 day blitzkrieg where i have no idea where or what i am doing but i come out feeling fucking great. And it's the only place where I can smoke inside a boutique (shout outs to Yohji, i got you on this one playboy!)

yes i know hakone is great but i dont want to ride the train for an hour and a half and pay lots of money to stay in nice ryokan. i want quickie tokyo onsen.

There used to be an artificial one called Zaboo in Nishi-Azabu right next to Alife. But it closed down a few months ago. Supposedly they had private rooms. There is also Azabu Juban Onsen but its more like a public bath...

favorite restaurants in Tokyo:

Sushi Kan (yoyogi uehara)

Tenkane (shinjuku)

make a point of it to stop at at least one of these places every time im there...last time i went i tried this place in azabu juban that specializes in all forms of chicken, was pretty damn good as well but i have no idea what the name is since i dont know a word of japanese

There used to be an artificial one called Zaboo in Nishi-Azabu right next to Alife. But it closed down a few months ago. Supposedly they had private rooms. There is also Azabu Juban Onsen but its more like a public bath...

haha no thx for public baths its like going to 健康ランド.

i guess its better just going to the real thing :I

oh and to panicnation, june weather sucks in tokyo. rainy, humid, sticky, and sweaty. YUCK.