Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murakami & Mr. for Supreme

Supreme will release a series of limited edition skateboard decks designed by artists Takashi Murakami and Mr. The series will consist of three decks designed by each artist.

They will be available exclusively through the six Supreme stores (New York, Los Angeles and four locations throughout Japan) and selected retail accounts.

On September 20th, the skate decks will also be available in our new online shop (u.s. only).

My only thought was now that they will be able to move more stock online it will pretty much kill any sales that the stores have.

nah, if anything, they'll be able to push twice as much... It'll hurt the resellers but it won't stop the stores from selling out... just that little kid in iowa can finally buy himself supreme and not have to spend two paychecks on a t-shirt for it...

nah, if anything, they'll be able to push twice as much... It'll hurt the resellers but it won't stop the stores from selling out... just that little kid in iowa can finally buy himself supreme and not have to spend two paychecks on a t-shirt for it...

Exactly. TBH, if more people wear Supreme thats fine with me, as long as the quality is there i couldnt care less (no really)....i'm glad people it the outer reaches now have a chance...

If they web store is full stocked, they are gonna be BUSY AS HELL