yes or no? / this or that?

chris

yay or nay?

looking for winter boots is always a mess... I know they might look like ski boots, but I've found no picture of their actual worn look.

Any recommendations for non-slippery & waterproof boots preferably available in Europe?

i'm having the same difficulty finding anything decent for the last 2 years. i've been eyeballing the red wing 9011 because it has a commando sole and isn't a boring color. but the shoe itself is just bland which really turns me off. also i've yet to see a photo where the boot is worn. the toebox is what puts me off - too bulbuous

in that pricerange you really are looking at a lot of shitty designs and especially soles that are extremely useless in snowy conditions (fuck the white crepe sole trend and use of suede on winter boots)

ha you are right. I had an eye on a pair of MMMs even if they were out of my range but they looked really shitty in person....

I ended up buying the Diemme's and I was surprised in a positive way. The ssense pictures are near to their actual look and the toebox is a good mix between bulky like a boot and narrow like a CP sneaker. There is also an original and cheaper (260€ instead of 450€) version floating around which is less styled for city usage.

If you don't like the Redwings, how about some Tricker's? I've seen some online shops which carry them at a reduced price and commando sole (not sure if I can find them in my browser history....)

Ansonsten alles klar bei dir? Was macht's Studium?

Edited by frankie_four

i don't see myself wearing trickers - they are just too english and they seem to say "your head needs to be this far up your ass before you can wear these shoes"

bin im master angekommen und versuche vor lauter schrödinger gleichungen nicht den verstand zu verlieren ;) und selbst?

svrreal

i think we're on the same page with this whole black long parka for winter..

i cannot find one anywhere that is as good as the givenchy but cant quite find that either..

from my point of view i would settle for that if it were under £75. but i dont know the material looks incorrect

message me if you wish to compare some parka's ive found so far

Seriously, H&M is known to be shit quality, and that MMM colab suit is nothing out of the ordinary as far as I can tell. And if it different than a normal suit, you probably don't want that for a wedding and an interview. Just get that uniqlo tasmanian shit or something.