yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Definitely another one to consider, thanks Chrono. Only issue is that they seem to be even more expensive than Ervell on occasion from what I've seen, and $330 or so for the Ervell pleated pants is honestly more than I'm probably willing to spend. Might need to find a cheap transitional option and then wait for sales this season.

Obedient Sons tailored stuff is pretty expensive but their quality is much better than a lot of mid market brands. One of the only mid market brands that don't use fused suit jackets. The pants i got on sale on aloha rag. Them, shopjake and blackbird usually have some tailored clothing by them reach sales.

I am in need of some good navy pants. Pretty much the main color i need right now since i have a slew of other trousers.

From the product shot, I am assuming this is from Urban.

Good lord.

yeah its from urban outfitters. they made it look bad i guess. i'm planning to wear it with a shirt and jeans buttoned, but judging from the comments i guess people don't like it :P

So since people disagree with me, how about this Costume National cardigan?

001iq4.jpg

Yes/no? I'm still waiting on a price from the seller