yes or no? / this or that?

chris

neither, they both suck.

blind geller worship running rampant

agree totally with you on geller dickriding in general, but the blouson is pretty nice.

The problem I have with Robert Geller leather is that the leather is so BAD. Look at the finish and creasing in the leather!? I would take Julius and Rick Owen over this.

I'm not sure I like how different the left and right shoes are. Looks like a mis-matched pair.

Thoughts?

IMG_2399.jpg

Looks like prunes for shoes. Ugly as fuck.

How about I buy some old ass shoes, leave them in the sun and pound on them like crazy and charge you $2000 dollars? I can even put CCP on the sole to make it authentic.

How about I buy some old ass shoes, leave them in the sun and pound on them like crazy and charge you $2000 dollars?

CCP probably has a patent on that process, that's the basis of his whole work. i think after "crafting" his stuff he thinks: "let's see which retard thinks this is worth the price. sheep"

CCP probably has a patent on that process, that's the basis of his whole work.

That's good if you wanna be a lawyer.

But da fuck you gonna wear with prune shoes!?!

Buy a pair of decent oxfords and get done with it.

Some people on this board have horrible taste.

Something about that buckle is ruining the entire deal for me.

see, I understand that, but I dig on buckled stuff. The only problem I really see is the chunky sole, which IRL probably doesn't look as chunky.

They're docs afterall, so its not like high-end couture. I wear what I can find in my size...

Looks like prunes for shoes.

But da fuck you gonna wear with prune shoes!?!

Wahahahahaha... that's funny. That's exactly what I thought when I got the pics. The photos on the A site look so much better. The SS08 ones look much better but they don't have my size.

As to what I'd wear with them, doood... my California Raisins suit would finish the fit perfectly.

Buy a pair of decent oxfords and get done with it.

And I already have a pair of decent Alden oxfords but wanted something less conservative. Can't really wear Alden with say an Ann D. asymmetrical jacket can you?

yeah you're fucked. i'm getting buttero for winter but i'm not sure about big sizes. you should look into military boots, they make those fuckers in elephant sizes.

yeah, cause regular docs are pretty fuggg across the board. What brands do military style boots? I don't want something super imperial or overly commando lookin. Just a nice leather winter boot.

edit: buttero does boots up to 16 if I remember correctly, but you have to custom order them.

On the subject of prospective winter boots:

Nyeh:

RGboots-735014.jpg

(the brown ones specifically)

or nyeh:

7954-529367-p.jpg

Ignoring the fact that the two pairs look completely different, are differently structured, and have a several hundred dollar difference in price.

Gramps, as long as you do not have the same shoe size of Hali or Clopek you should be able to hold out and get those Geller boot for half off at Christmas. You know those will be around once Nomad hits sale season.