yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I still say no for that price

71c8_1.JPG

Need winter boots. A little over $200 all-in-all probably. Not necessarily this exact pair but similiar - keeping an eye for a redder color but this is nice too. I might actually just get this.

you'd have to use some darker shoe oil to get that darker color you're looking for. They'd look nice if you could get them to a light-chestnut. Otherwise, ehhhhh on the color as they are

I don't know, I've got to say that I'm kind of feeling it the more I look at it. Definitely not feeling that eggplant one up there. You like this color more? It's like $40 - $50 more for this one at the moment.

dc9a_1.JPG

I like this color infinitely better, especially since it will fade to a darker color, and with shoe oil it will look much much nicer. You could even use shoe black on it to increase the leather fades/creases later on.

~$150 peacoat

Uniqlo or H&M - or

$200 for banana republic?

When you're ballin' out of control like you are, you should just know

the response i was hoping for was "fuck no, i will steal it for you and you can have it for only shipping charges".

fuck.

it's a nice cardigan... it would be nicer at the end of winter at half off... but its a nice cardigan

top one is good. i just bid on a very similar vintage one on ebay.

i also copped an ebay vintage that's buttery soft and looks just like the RO s/s riders for $38. fuck rick owens.

kunk its the same jkt with the collars up. lets see your vintage find!

will post when i can. how much J?

in my next life i will be a smaller asian dude so i can kop good jap brands in my size. btw, i don;t think i'll be allowed in jeffrey again. i tried on 4 jackets and 6 sweaters tonight and left emptyt handed.

kunk its the same jkt with the collars up. lets see your vintage find!