yes or no? / this or that?

chris

yeah, that's true but they appear to have a nice finish. i think dollar for dollar, superfine are best. check those too.

the only superfines ive seen have been womens, but the denim all felt pretty thin and they did not seem particularly well made compared to similar brands. The fits/cuts seemed good and some of the finishes looked alright, but my impression was they were very overpriced at retail. But ive seen them get marked down pretty low, so then they'd be a good buy for then money.

The Rafs look fine. If you're a 30, i'd rather have the mega ultimate hex cashes in supermarket for $18 less than those after shipping.

RAF by Raf quality really varies by each piece. Some stuff feels like asshole, others are actually good for the [sale] price.

colordrives>those rafs

and servo im curious, what are your measurements? from what ive seen you wear extremly small shirts (BoO XS), fairly small shoes (US8 right?) but were selling a pair of size 31 a77s

I'm 5'7 and around 125 pounds. I used to be about a half-size bigger in the waist / chest and I had sized up two sizes in the first place on the April 77's since I liked the denim of the colordrives and the overall fit but wanted them a little loose (i.e. not buttight).

I don't normally do this, nor am I much of a sunglasses person, but these are a going away present from my boss, and we narrowed it down to these two.

Persol(please excuse the lens sticker):

2816564227_4fcffb30dd.jpg

Paul Smith:

2817415642_2989c09d4b.jpg

I feel that the Paul Smith's remind me a bit too much of all the Wayfarer action going on these days, while the Persols are more of a timeless design.

But I honestly cannot decide right now.

i don't pan for gold in them and since all jeans are made pretty much the same, i go for finish and ability to absorb pre-cum.

the only superfines ive seen have been womens, but the denim all felt pretty thin and they did not seem particularly well made compared to similar brands. The fits/cuts seemed good and some of the finishes looked alright, but my impression was they were very overpriced at retail. But ive seen them get marked down pretty low, so then they'd be a good buy for then money.

511fblueenlargeded4.jpg

I fucking love this belt but I feel like it's almost too Brooks Brothers / Grandpa. It would sort of make sense with the way I dress but it would drag every outfit from Faux-Ervell slimyouthmericana to just plain old Brooks Brothers unless I start wearing even tighter pants.

Also:

b031blueenlargedzx3.jpg

The full set (robe / night shirt / pants) for this is only around ~$100 or so. I feel like it's worth it just to look badass while wandering around the dorm.

How about this: settle for just the robe - but - with gold a monogram?
i'm not sure where are you going to school but i've been to few and there was always some hugh hefner wannabe who was walking around in a robe and never got any ass. his alternative outfits were sweater vests and 70s shirts that his uncle chester recommended as fly.

i never understood robes for men. where would you wear it? how far is it from the shower to your room? unless you're 70 years old and get cold in a steamy bathroom there is no excuse for a robe.

I like the first. Are those BoO or rogues gallery? Have you seen the rogues gallery by quoddy boots from the past year?