yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Kunk, holties in toronto always has xxl's go to sale in rick. I could have copped you two this year but I didn't know you were interested.

If you're cool to wait until december or early jan I can near guarantee you 60% off.

Otherwise the store I work at is getting new rick this week, I could probably work something out for you since you're my boy. I'll let you know.

^^^

What's wrong with you?

Shouldn't you be using this excess money towards your children's college fund or retirement.?

U live in LA or NY?

If not, no one gives a fuck about what you wear.

d.o.t.h.e.a.d.

quit worrying about other people's financial problems. it's their muddafuqqin money, if they wanted an advisor, they'd get a du who isn't chained to the stagnant japanese economy

new york. it's a birthday and anniversary present. kids have plenty in the 529/pimco total return.

Haha Pimco Total return?!

U investing in bonds right now?!

That's an oxy-moron right now, ya feel me?!

Hahaha.

U know what total return really means?

Means making less than beta in this market.....

At least you aren't losing THAT much money.

*On the real though Bill Gross is the man. Amazing poker player.

Kunk, out of the links you posted, the Black Scissors idea, and RO ... I would go with the J. Lindeberg jacket.

The MM jackets are something you would get tired of quickly. Black Scissors is such a long wait, and is still a gamble at the end of it. And RO really isn't worth the price tag.

d.o.t.h.e.a.d.

quit worrying about other people's financial problems. it's their muddafuqqin money, if they wanted an advisor, they'd get a du who isn't chained to the stagnant japanese economy

Muta fucka.

You get into medicial school yet?

No?

You'ze still a liability then.

Shut up until you get them MCAT scores and then can talk shit.

you like the jl or comparative to the rest?

Kunk, out of the links you posted, the Black Scissors idea, and RO ... I would go with the J. Lindeberg jacket.

The MM jackets are something you would get tired of quickly. Black Scissors is such a long wait, and is still a gamble at the end of it. And RO really isn't worth the price tag.

A good majority of my wardrobe is basics... oxfords, jeans, chinos shit like that. I own mostly Ervell/ BoO and Our Legacy to help provide an image. There are numerous brands that I love but can't/ don't want to go for the overall aesthetic they provide so I'm looking for some pieces I can buy and make work for my look.

For example I like Vibskov, but a lot of his stuff is two loud for me or is a different fit from what I want (in the case of the button downs and more basic items) but I'd like to own a Vibskov piece because I like him as a designer. I was thinking of trying to hunt down one of the pullovers from FW07/ SS08.

pulloverblack-f.jpg

Basically I want a yes/no on if you think this item could mesh well with a more basic wardrobe. I think it could look cool worn with slim chinos and an oxford with the collar peaking out a bit and be an interesting piece to break up my monotony.

really would like an RO but not many xxls to be had. black scissors?

there was a cream coloured rick owens leather at holts last time i was there (a month ago?) in what was probably xxl, i think it was 54 or 56

was way too big for me obviously, but i'd tried on one that fit and it was sexy as fuck

1200 or something. lemme know and i'll snag pics/measures

Guest Phrost

kunk if you're downtown check out atelier for leathers. imo colored leathers get old quick, but if you already have blacks its up to you. they have some last season stock in the back.

barbour tarras canvas bag or leather shoulder bag from apc fall collection? or no to both?

barbour:

301-d4.jpg

301-d1.jpg

apc:

default.jpg

sure, apc is a lot more expensive and it is made of leather but i feel attracted to barbour bag more. also i don't have access to apc store (have to order on-line) and i can't decide.

img10565160001.jpeg

Gilded Age Railroad coat. Not in this color, but a lighter, coppery hue.

Any have any experience with this brand? Their website seems amateurish and out of date, but their pricepoint is certainly ambitious. They seem to be from NY but all their pieces are made in Japan, and tons of their stuff seems to show up rakuten before it hits stateside and Canadian retailers. Any opinions?

And beyond that, does anyone know someone that makes a great coat/pea coat in lighter colors or earth tones with not too high a price tag? I'm getting a bit tired of black and navy.

Gilded Age makes some pretty damn well constructed pieces. Their styling is pretty hit or miss for me as far as workwear is concerned (especially since none of it fits me) but they definitely do a good job with construction; old timey machines and details, lots of attention to minor aspects, etc.