yes or no? / this or that?

chris

jwied, I would probably cop those OC shoes at that price if I didn't just buy a pair of grey clarks. I have some OC shoes from last season and the quality is indeed fairly poor, but I love the look of those shoes and $150 is about right.

mwills, those are swear, right? that's a great deal, but if it was me, I'd save my bills and buy some real dress shoes without the weird piping.

Guest mwills

The piping was turning me off as well...not to mention they are probably much more pointy than the picture makes them look. Just needed a little sense talked in to me cuz the price was so alluring. Thanks.

Egpt, I like them but I like these better. Get either ones you like, I think they'll look good on you.

lf0011silm2fa3.jpg

yeah, i think i am gonna order those.

i wanted the all black ones but they sold out in my local store, they ordered 3 pairs in black and they sold out in a week. i saw them there and tried them on, but passed thinking they would still be there when i came back from vacations, god i was wrong.

i tried on the ones i posted today and because they don't have that border around the lens they look weird imo...the upper space between the lens is big and looked awkward to me, but the material and color is beautiful.

so, i think i am going for the grey ones after all, we'll see.

i see black also. and guy, PM me deets, i think i ordered the exact same pair a while back elsewhere for cheaper.

ya those seem mighty expensive (compared to like seven prices), well all there a77 stuff does, but thats also with my american dollar conversion.

ya those seem mighty expensive (compared to like seven prices), well all there a77 stuff does, but thats also with my american dollar conversion.

err actually i was talking about the desert boots. royalcheese is actually pretty cheap

damn, this sale ended for $12.50. where was I on this?

They didn't end for $12.50. If you look, it says the buyer ended the auction early himself. He probably got an email from someone saying they'd buy it immediately for like $100 or something like that. I've done that on ebay before.