yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Yeah the top are BoO. I've seen the Rogues Gallery by Quoddy but I wasn't really feeling the soles, I prefer the crepe and the leather used on the plain Quoddy's.

I'm leaning more towards either the ring boots or the bando ones. I want to be able to tuck my jeans into them.

Mike is so right. NO BATHROBES. PLEASE. Does not make you quirky or desirable to anyone but the fedora-clad stage-hands that you were smart enough to avoid in high school.

I often wear pajamas, slippers and a bathrobe. You earn the right to do this when you live in your own living space and don't give a fuck. In a dorm it looks kinda dorky.

This seems legitimate.

What about the belt? The belt was my main question in that particular yes / no because I'm really borderline about it - I like it aesthetically and the price is decent and I need a new belt as I literally do not have one but at the same time there's a lot going against it in my book.

ok sufu i need your help

should i cop this raf jacket

croppedpuffer-f.jpgcroppedpuffer-34-3.jpg

croppedpuffer-34.jpgcroppedpuffer-34-2.jpg

which i love and would be great for frigid rhode island winters, but would cost me nearly 1000 dollars (if it were cheaper i probably wouldn't hesistate :( )

simons_maw06_016.jpg010803002692-2.jpg

010803002692-1.jpg

or should i cop this raf piece which i also love but probably (definitely) wouldn't be much use this winter without extensive layering for a bit under 600 dollars

also, wild card

backpack-d.jpgbackpack-r.jpg

this bless jawn? about the same amount as the cheaper raf piece, which even as i am writing this now is seeming like it is probably not worth it considering it is somewhat recent and didn't retail for much more than 600

too many awesome things to buy! not enough money!

BLESS jacket is wicked impractical. Doesn't even look remotely warm. I'd go fucking nuts if every time I had to put on / take off my backpack I also had to take off a jacket.

Second Raf jacket is decent and not terribly priced. $1000 for that first jacket is awfully expensive.

If it was $600 for the first It'd be no contest but as it is they're all decent-at-best-but-not-great purchases.

If it was $600 for the first It'd be no contest

seriously! :( it's actually only about 800 but i would have to proxy it, so fees and such add quite a bit

cop the first!!!!

and then tell me where to cop the second

but actually get the first... is it grey/black though? i still say get that instead... would be better if it were one of the other colours though. it is dope, and keeping you warm is a plus.

it is indeed grey black, but i really like that colorway actually, the other version was a bit too shiny for me. also due to the fact that i value your/200db's opinions over most others i am leaning strongly towards purchasing the first, but fuck, so much $$$

I've seen it at $600

WARE KOP FOR 600 DORRA??? i'm assuming this is actually long gone

if the second one is a 44 don't buy it.

he he...

now hoping that you don't find it before i decide

thanks for feedback everyone

top one. it's rare while the middle one is on yahoo japan all the time. where'd you find it? (no fear, obviously we're a diff size) pm me if you can.

ok sufu i need your help

should i cop this raf jacket

croppedpuffer-f.jpgcroppedpuffer-34-3.jpg

croppedpuffer-34.jpgcroppedpuffer-34-2.jpg

which i love and would be great for frigid rhode island winters, but would cost me nearly 1000 dollars (if it were cheaper i probably wouldn't hesistate :( )

simons_maw06_016.jpg010803002692-2.jpg

010803002692-1.jpg

or should i cop this raf piece which i also love but probably (definitely) wouldn't be much use this winter without extensive layering for a bit under 600 dollars

also, wild card

backpack-d.jpgbackpack-r.jpg

this bless jawn? about the same amount as the cheaper raf piece, which even as i am writing this now is seeming like it is probably not worth it considering it is somewhat recent and didn't retail for much more than 600

too many awesome things to buy! not enough money!

i am strangely attracted to the neon green/black jeremy scott for adidas artillery high.

might try to kop. if i decide i don't want them, what do you guys think about the resell value for them jawns?

hang dj- I see BoO shirts on sale at the end of the season all the time. They are stocked at a lot of locations nowadays. South willard usually sells out of good sizes before sales time, but out of all the barneys in the US, you can normally find a few of them in your size if you look hard enough.

That said, there are less ervell stockists and not everyone does full buys so the odds are harder to find that at sales time in your size if you're a small or medium. The air jackets are on the slim side of relaxed if that makes sense. At least last year's was. The jacket looks pretty dope though. Depends on your wardrobe and what you need i guess

Chrono summed it up pretty well but I bet you will be able to find both the BoO shirts and the Air Jacket on sale at the end of the season. Only the tartan/ hunting BoO shirts will probably be difficult to get on sale, and I imagine the Air Jacket will make it... Ervell has done that color way before so I don't think it is hugely in demand.

E: Hang also just keep your eyes peeled in the sales thread later this season, more than one person was doing BoO pick ups I believe. GBC checked on a shirt for me, and darkanimal does NYC pick ups so just remember your options other than in store buys.

Hang dj- All you have to do is wait till you hear sufu mention that the sales started and call up any barneys, ask them for a specific BoO shirt and size (be descriptive as some people are dumb) and they will mail order it to you. Shipping is like $12