yes or no? / this or that?

chris

no.

sides the laces are fugly.

yes/no?

image1xl.jpg

The shoes are ~50 but shipping is another $30... Im really just looking for some plain black/white midsole lowtops... But can't really afford much right now (Dont want vans either).... So if you have any reccomendations in the sub $200 area it'd be appreciated...

neither .

shhhhhh. if he gets both we'll be able to scoop up both in the supermarket in a few months for a good price then turn around and flip them for a profit. C'mon, man. You know how sufu works

Replacing my lost Filson bag. I used to have one of these:

pFILSON1-2231581_filson1_p275w.jpg

But I'm thinking maybe I should get one of these instead:

pFILSON1-2231571p275w.jpg

Any thoughts? The field bag is slightly more expensive. Also: khaki or olive?

no doubt, go with the field bag instead of the laptop bag. Since you have one previously, whynot go with something newer since is only slightly expensive. Go with the khaki which i think is more classic on filson. Its leather and canvas are stiff and top notch quality.

APC makes a nice version of the second one, dunno the price. I prefer the APC one actually, it seems less "strapy" and more conventional. Not as much piping going on, or at least its thinner than what's going-on on that bag

yeah? there's a leather message bag on the site, but it's twice the price and I don't think it's even that nice. If we're talking about leather messenger bags, I'd rather go with J Crew:

95683_BR0935.tif

...except that this one is $795. Though there's occasionally comparable vintage stuff on ebay.

yeah? there's a leather message bag on the site, but it's twice the price and I don't think it's even that nice. If we're talking about leather messenger bags, I'd rather go with J Crew:

95683_BR0935.tif

...except that this one is $795. Though there's occasionally comparable vintage stuff on ebay.

my brother actually has a really nice one strap bag... I'll get the brand name from him. It's like an aged leather, but it fades real real nice.

well i dunno if id wear a kilt to a fiery furnaces show but i once heard fiery furnaces playing at a marc jacobs store and marc jacobs came out wearing a skirt...so it all makes sense...

I dunno but seeing the words "kilt" and "fire" in the same sentence just makes me uncomfortable. Same thing if I were to see the words "necktie" and "paper shredder" together.