yes or no? / this or that?

chris

^ i really like that... the color is tight. but if youre looking for a jacket, i would consider something thicker than that.

i want a beanie for the winter. i wanted a c-plus beanie. should i buy this model in black? hide can get it for me for around $80 shipped. anyone have any other recommendaions? lookin for a slouchy look, not exteme slouchy tho.

8462free270.jpg

should i get this windbreaker? can anyone help me finding a good windbreaker/jacket at same price range (250 dollars)?

jakkebr0.jpg

i have a ymc jacket that's similar and, i think, nicer (also, a little cheaper), which i believe they have again this season, though maybe not in grey. i have to admit that the buttons on the apc are a nice touch.

okay, i want this

ndg0057gry_M.jpg

but the price is absolutely out of control (over 600 dollars plus shipping? fuuuuck that)

so does anyone know of alternatives, or if oki ni is just insane and this is available somewhere else for less of an anus-raping?

I want it too. :(

Oliver Spencer has a similar one for less than half the price, but it's not as nice. I think wings + horns is maybe the way to go.

didn't similar pieces from wings+horns, like the super heavy wool sweater from f/w07, cost about 550?

I mentioned the cowichan cardigan from W&H for fw08 earlier, and it's similar (but I think nicer) for about $500.00 -$600.00..