Most Annoying Posters On Sufu (besides haploid, obv.)

joey_formal

robi's long winded rants full of his libary of SAT words is the exact reason this thread was made. i love that he graced us with one of his analytical diatribes right here in this thread.

thanks dude. that shit stokes me out.

seriously.

to watch robo just fulfill his destiny in this thread was to witness complete perfection unfold.

priceless.

close thread

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: actually i feel like i'm in no position to talk bad about anyone on superfuture.

we're all equal and special and contribute to the superfuture experience.

except for up and coming.

he's annoying as fuck.

i think i read this entire thread and nothing on me...i must admit to being damn annoying, oh well

Check again.

Guest jmatsu

clopek. seriously annoying. the pms and his useless comments. i guess canada can't deport him cause they fear nukes. canada sucks just because he lives there.

another random pm i got from that sissy-boy (i know this prob should be in the pm thread).

Re: you tool

perhaps i would mind, you shitty labelwhore trustfund baby. i hope dog the bounty hunter kicks your ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmatsu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clopek

nice edit on that ... realized that saying i looked like a college student was about the dumbest shit you could say eh. "Hey you, you look like a student haha...i'm awesome."

Clearly frat rats in the states are a little different than the frat rats up here. next time i start busting out the popped collar A+F and the Guess flares and aviators i'll take a picture and send it to you, okay muffin? Superduper.

you look like a bufoon and talk like one.

sorry, but whatever you do/try is inconsequential. i know you're a total pussy, but would you mind not pmming me anymore? have fun you puke.

Most of the people mentioned in this thread so far are just small change in terms of how annoying they are.

IMO, the most annoying people on Superfuture are those who change their dress, opinions, mannerism of speech, and so on every 5 minutes so that they fall in line with the sufu "hive mind".

Some of them not only do this, but also speak as if they are deserving of respect on this website due to their high post counts/longevity/etc.

Furthermore, many of these same people also circlejerk the shit out of each other in various ways, inflating egos and pathetically foolish senses of entitlement

Any of these three traits or a combination of them are fucking annoying.

Though in terms of sheer "being annoying", upancoming definitely takes the cake for acting like an outright knowingly annoying postfuck babyshit.

I actually liked robi's last outfit ( http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=589920&postcount=8536 ). after a long way of stylistic trials and errors he managed to successfully emulate a margiela store mannequin!

except the mannequin got thinner thighs and better sense of humour.

The Margiela store mannequin would have tucked his fucking shirt in then pissed off to the nearest stylist to get a decent haircut/wash.

clopek. seriously annoying. the pms and his useless comments. i guess canada can't deport him cause they fear nukes. canada sucks just because he lives there.

another random pm i got from that sissy-boy (i know this prob should be in the pm thread).

Re: you tool

perhaps i would mind, you shitty labelwhore trustfund baby. i hope dog the bounty hunter kicks your ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmatsu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clopek

nice edit on that ... realized that saying i looked like a college student was about the dumbest shit you could say eh. "Hey you, you look like a student haha...i'm awesome."

Clearly frat rats in the states are a little different than the frat rats up here. next time i start busting out the popped collar A+F and the Guess flares and aviators i'll take a picture and send it to you, okay muffin? Superduper.

you look like a bufoon and talk like one.

sorry, but whatever you do/try is inconsequential. i know you're a total pussy, but would you mind not pmming me anymore? have fun you puke.

I'd second this had it not been so painfully obvious to anyone here. He is the poor man's Dane Cook in singular stupidity.

Most of the people mentioned in this thread so far are just small change in terms of how annoying they are.

IMO, the most annoying people on Superfuture are those who change their dress, opinions, mannerism of speech, and so on every 5 minutes so that they fall in line with the sufu "hive mind".

Some of them not only do this, but also speak as if they are deserving of respect on this website due to their high post counts/longevity/etc.

Furthermore, many of these same people also circlejerk the shit out of each other in various ways, inflating egos and pathetically foolish senses of entitlement

Any of these three traits or a combination of them are fucking annoying.

oh yes.....

I normally just keep it to myself when I find someone a bit annoying, however this thread by Edmond, where he's selling his practicly unworn overhyped sneakers seriously makes me doubt his reasons for now buying ridiculous amounts of japanese denim and leather boots....

That, and I find it annoying how you can almost expect an "I want that" post by him after someone posts an interesting find.

He's like the rich kid in class who just gets his parents to buy the most of the latest hype.

Riding fixed yet?

kixslf - probably a nice guy, but he's a poseur

westside - i never read his posts. i just know they're fucking everywhere.

dino might - his neediness with respect to sufu approval is depressing. also, his red sperry top siders.

no one really annoys me, though -- the above included. this thread is so incredibly gay and sophomoric, i had to participate.

I could not agree with you more.............

After reading a lot of posts, and seeing the posts edmond posts... This guy is a virgin to life.

Really...

Always self-concious about how this or that looks on him, repeatedly posting the same shit in denim, esp. gooch fades of the Samurais. Trying to fit in, in EVERY "Superfuture Aesthetic."

"Im new to this, Im new to that, Im just getting into this blah blah blah..."

Fuck, he really seems like he would be a part of the ISS "Denim heads."