Most Annoying Posters On Sufu (besides haploid, obv.)

joey_formal

wait, there's no shop carrying supleme in sidney?? i find that really hard to believe...the only unfortunate thing is that getting a supleme account is tough, you need to know the right people and be a very good streetwear shop.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, there's no shop carrying supleme in sidney?? i find that really hard to believe...the only unfortunate thing is that getting a supleme account is tough, you need to know the right people and be a very good streetwear shop.

There is some store selling some kind of supleme knock off - they spell it wrong though, with an R instead of an L i think... damn bootlegs.

i dont assume you're an idiot. i merely infer it from that fact that you do not see the isomorphism between the argument i advanced against people like keyko and clopek and your response that you posted in the strange private messages thread:

you are obviously against the emulation or imitation of indian culture/tone, why do you not feel the same about fashion?

i have never said i was against emulation/imitation in fashion, care to cite where/when i said something like that? i don't feel the same way about fashion. also, here is my position on it anyway:

integration > emulation > imitation

you still haven't responded to my point about your ad hominem/assumption way of defending yourself, either.

i have never said i was against emulation/imitation in fashion, care to cite where/when i said something like that? i don't feel the same way about fashion. also, here is my position on it anyway:

you still haven't responded to my point about your ad hominem/assumption way of defending yourself, either.

but without ad hominem attack he will have nothing. thats the signature axis powers finishing move. up up down a, b, a, b, i think (?)

Guest youngteam

kixslf - probably a nice guy, but he's a poseur

westside - i never read his posts. i just know they're fucking everywhere.

dino might - his neediness with respect to sufu approval is depressing. also, his red sperry top siders.

no one really annoys me, though -- the above included. this thread is so incredibly gay and sophomoric, i had to participate.

dino might - his neediness with respect to sufu approval is depressing. also, his red sperry top siders.

no one really annoys me, though -- the above included. this thread is so incredibly gay and sophomoric, i had to participate.

i never got that impression from dino

where the fuck is edmond ?

didn't we used to have a thread about user's wanting him banned ?

what's with the hate on me man? ive learned my shit here why do you hate me is this a personnal thing? hating people on the internet is a retarded thing are you retarded? or just jealous? come on man leave me alone please

what's with the hate on me man? ive learned my shit here why do you hate me is this a personnal thing? hating people on the internet is a retarded thing are you retarded? or just jealous? come on man leave me alone please

^^ im guessing its stuff like this? I dont think ive read so many of your posts myself but from what i can tell you come across as naive and a little too gung-ho with the japanese denim thing.

you remind me of a guy i know who never remembers anything that he is told but always pretentiously speaks his mind about one thing and one thing only. in your case it's samurai denim.

it's as if you think you know EVERYTHING about it.

and now you're trying to gain some sort of redemption, but you phrase it incorrectly... as if you're innocent of no crime whatsoever.

it's like you're a perma-noob.

that just makes my hate more pure.

your naivety is really amazing, and you really shit up most threads in superdenim with your 'sup b, yea i got them for you, need anything else' or 'yea, my expprpeprerience is to size one down, thx b' or something or other like that.

sometimes moar ketchup is needed to ice the sugar on the cake.

but you're the curry that makes my shit burn.

robi, obviously i don't find him annoying at all, but i can see where you're coming from. it's usually the people who can't comprehend what he's got to say who describe him as "annoying," when the fact of the matter is that they find him intimidating or a threat to their ego.
*SwEaTz dA eYbRoW& RoBiDox is ThrAtNing my EgGos HALP!!!!!1 :eek: :eek:

but without ad hominem attack he will have nothing. thats the signature axis powers finishing move. up up down a, b, a, b, i think (?)

Please turn in your hipster card at the door as you leave.

up up down down left right left right b a start

C'MON!!!

gobmh5.jpg

is edmond a mynudies transplant?...

I used to post on mynudies a bit a while ago...

now it seems its just a bunch of threads all shit up by people who got waaay to into dry denim and just jerk each other off about how awesome/big their collections are and how many posts they have and what jeans they are getting next so the threads get real hard to follow and lose topic. And idiotic questions seem to be generally met with more sympathy there than here and are even welcome to an extent. And also it seems like the average command of the english language on that site started slowly deteriorating, so that inhibits the communication level.

So i guess what im trying to say is it seems to me that the big-time mynudies posters would end up making "annoying" sufuers once they make their way here.

ad hominems are perfectly acceptable means of rejecting the rhetoric of an idoit who's arguments are valid but seem unsound. dialectic > analytic.

logic alone is never sufficient or completely convincing for it reduces the complexity of phenomena to a series of propositions which are assumed to be true, but these propositions are always challengeable. there are no basic unquestionable statements; all language is theory laden. even the arguments i put forth do not absolutely qualify anything specific and i see them as only playing hygenic/antiseptic/comedic role here on sufu.

in the post which i previously quoted from it is obvious that you declined the translators offer because he had an impoverished understanding of the complexity and diversity of native american culture. he also was naive enough to think that he could measure the degree to which he successfully "preserved" (a euphemism for emulation/imitation) it by consulting any old redskin. hypothetically speaking, if you had agreed and approved, and his book had gone to press it would only succeed in prepetuating pan-indianism and thus damage and threaten each specific tribes perception, identity, and possibly future existence. similar things can be said of keyko and clopek who feel they have successfully accomplished their acts of fashion emulation due to their positive reception on this board. Rep don't mean a thing if its not from the individuals that really count. I've come to the conclusion that very few people on this board actually do (sadly mods included), for despite their vast knowledge of particular facts they do not grasp the bigger picture...

ad hominems are perfectly acceptable means of rejecting the rhetoric of an idoit who's arguments are valid but seem unsound. dialectic > analytic.

logic alone is never sufficient or completely convincing for it reduces the complexity of phenomena to a series of propositions which are assumed to be true, but these propositions are always challengeable. there are no basic unquestionable statements; all language is theory laden. even the arguments i put forth do not absolutely qualify anything specific and i see them as only playing hygenic/antiseptic/comedic role here on sufu.

in the post which i previously quoted from it is obvious that you declined the translators offer because he had an impoverished understanding of the complexity and diversity of native american culture. he also was naive enough to think that he could measure the degree to which he successfully "preserved" (a euphemism for emulation/imitation) it by consulting any old redskin. hypothetically speaking, if you had agreed and approved, and his book had gone to press it would only succeed in prepetuating pan-indianism and thus damage and threaten each specific tribes perception, identity, and possibly future existence. similar things can be said of keyko and clopek who feel they have successfully accomplished their acts of fashion emulation due to their positive reception on this board. Rep don't mean a thing if its not from the individuals that really count. I've come to the conclusion that very few people on this board actually do (sadly mods included), for despite their vast knowledge of particular facts they do not grasp the bigger picture...

this must be what it looks like when someone vomits and jerks off at the same time over the interwebs.

i have to admit this is an enviable talent.

close thread.

oh and for westie so he doesnt have to...

robideaux, you win. you're the most annoying superfuture poster.
this must be what it looks like when someone vomits and jerks off at the same over the interwebs.

i have to admit this is an enviable talent.

close thread.

yawn*

agreed.

Every post of his is full of shit. Turns everything into a fucking debate.

Shut up, man.

"fUkin STOOps!!!"

robi's long winded rants full of his libary of SAT words is the exact reason this thread was made. i love that he graced us with one of his analytical diatribes right here in this thread.

thanks dude. that shit stokes me out.