Most Annoying Posters On Sufu (besides haploid, obv.)

joey_formal

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upandcoming for sure.. the gay little fuck neg repped me for not wanting to buy his 185+shipping nudies.

oh also dum and famous.. both of them prey on there old forum buddies on HB and ISS because they are now in "the Future"...

I have very few 'forum buddies' on HB. Subculture, Milly Yon, Infamous Hero, I knew all of them before. Sneaker Nerd is cool and a few others. Most of them sucked back when I posted and they suck more now.

I have very few 'forum buddies' on HB. Subculture, Milly Yon, Infamous Hero, I knew all of them before. Sneaker Nerd is cool and a few others. Most of them sucked back when I posted and they suck more now.

im not your forum budy on HB???????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Most of the people mentioned in this thread so far are just small change in terms of how annoying they are.

IMO, the most annoying people on Superfuture are those who change their dress, opinions, mannerism of speech, and so on every 5 minutes so that they fall in line with the sufu "hive mind".

Some of them not only do this, but also speak as if they are deserving of respect on this website due to their high post counts/longevity/etc.

Furthermore, many of these same people also circlejerk the shit out of each other in various ways, inflating egos and pathetically foolish senses of entitlement

Any of these three traits or a combination of them are fucking annoying.

Though in terms of sheer "being annoying", upancoming definitely takes the cake for acting like an outright knowingly annoying postfuck babyshit.

i agree with all of this... expecially the part about shaq and the monkies

im not your forum budy on HB???????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

You don't count you're originally from here, just like s)ean. I'm not where Ray Chiu was first.

Yeah I used to post in the design forum alot, until that dontbelievethehypebeast thing happened, but I found out that actually came about because I posted it here.

I do remember that, dex. I didn't like the tee as much, but the design itself was well done.

Egpt, for the most part the people that moved from sufu to HB or vice versa are cool. Sufu has a lot of annoying people too, but it's just more entertaining over here.

what i think about hypebeast, is that it's like a kids playground.

you don't need to actually have to make sense or have witt to win an argument, you just have to be the loudest one, and that gets boring pretty fast.

Sufu is a way more mature forum with some funny trolls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm usually a chill guy, but i fucking hate edmond. the only person i just cannot stand on here. note the exchange below from superdenim.

nope i didnt joined with a different name i registered 2 names but i dont use the other one anymore.. stop baing jealous guys im here to join have money let me buy my jeans if you need help ask me..im helping out im not showing off or anything man.. actally i have more jeans than you can imagine.. i just posted some of the good ones here .. again i am not showing off... ( theres nothing wrong with hsowing off right? i dont owe anyone anything..) heheh cheers people now back to topic i want one of these contacted gordon he said hell set a pair aside for me.. yehey!!

then i posted that i couldn't believe he's for real, in which he of course neg repped me

saying i'm "too gay and stop being a jealous hater"

and responded in pure class

well same here.. nothing bad ata ll right? see... this would help people out...:) its not bragging it its just telling people you have a big cock or have tons of jeans and a lot of money right?:rolleyes:
ok pardon me chicken san...

btw: im engaged

im sure ive got more dough than you

im sure your the one whos insecure..

i'm usually a chill guy, but i fucking hate edmond. the only person i just cannot stand on here. note the exchange below from superdenim.

dude edmond fucking blows. his lack of command over any sort of grammar = posts that annoy the shit outta me, plus all he does is kiss beatle's ass and buy 3 pairs of every demin and boot that's ever had it's own sufu thread.

Follow up from a post from TEAM DMZ...

I remember one time at the beach. A shit load of Korean teen girls were around. Some pervy ass Chinese man speaking english comes around...

Chinese man *stalking Korean teens.*

"So you girls speak english?"

What the fuck kinda pervy line is that?

Mighta been Edmond.