Most Annoying Posters On Sufu (besides haploid, obv.)

joey_formal

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep typing.

AT LEAST give a valid excuse why you find my posting annoying.

I dont post in the same threads as you, so unless you search my posts, and have bad humor, theres hardly anyways you can find me annoying. Aside you dont like a furlined hoody with skinny jeans and AF1 high tops.

I, can AT LEAST list why I could find you annoying.

Shall I? Why not?

1) You post "pick ups" when its just stuff from moving boxes. Save that shit for a blog.

2) You post like youre better than everyone, you post like you matter. You arent and you dont.

You arent getting enough "praise" over at 5thD, because everyones become "friends," so you migrate and post here so you can get all these guys "juiced up" over your shit.

Owning XX pieces from X brands doesnt make you fashionable, nor does it give you original aesthetic.

3) You arent original, get over it.

BOOM.

stunt - ya got me. That list was epic. Really. Now please leave me alone.

You throw a single jab and turn away?

Leave you alone?

Youre the one bitching about me on www.5-thdimension.info/forum all day long, like I really have THAT MUCH AFFECT on your internet life, AND post screen shots of a neg rep I gave you, AND telling me to "leave" a fuckin forum...

Please, shut up and move on.

YOU ARE ANNOYING.

That last post was annoying.

All your posts are annoying.

You annoy me when you post five photos of you in a white T n' your pregnant lady.

You annoy me when you post a pic of your get get up and you got that smug smirk.

You annoy me when you post a pic of you 'not caring' about your 'hot dunk SB.

You annoy me when you tell everyone your relationship problems in a WDYWT pic.

You annoy me when you just keep coming back for more n' more.

You have the annoying humour of a 12yr old.

Your fixie jock riding beasting existence annoys me.

Again.

YOU ARE ANNOYING.

Keep typing.

I dont post in the same threads as you, so unless you search my posts, and have bad humor, theres hardly anyways you can find me annoying. Aside you dont like a furlined hoody with skinny jeans and AF1 high tops.

I, can AT LEAST list why I could find you annoying.

Shall I? Why not?

1) You post "pick ups" when its just stuff from moving boxes. Save that shit for a blog.

2) You post like youre better than everyone, you post like you matter. You arent and you dont.

You arent getting enough "praise" over at 5thD, because everyones become "friends," so you migrate and post here so you can get all these guys "juiced up" over your shit.

Owning XX pieces from X brands doesnt make you fashionable, nor does it give you original aesthetic.

3) You arent original, get over it.

BOOM.

hey guys????? Am I original?!!!!!!

yeah it was no big deal, I only spent like an hour or two on it and then rendered it, and then when I went to open it back a few days later to finish it up and logic said it was corrupted for some reason, so I just filed it.

Logic does that sometimes, really fucking weird.

Generally it can open and fix those files...normally it turns out a little bit of automation data has gone wrong or something in my experience.