Most Annoying Posters On Sufu (besides haploid, obv.)

joey_formal

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waste.. whats ur faves designers? cluthing brands?

cplaya

vibskov

rafe simonz (cant afford lulz)

dior homes

engineer garment

baydin ape/bbc cluthinz

i kno sum of these r unculture lol but watever :P

after tht i got no mor go2 pplz, just randomz dat make nice cluthinz 1ce in a while. o ya i guess diet butcher but i aint own nun i kinna wanna buy sum off coldrice tho

cplaya

vibskov

rafe simonz (cant afford lulz)

dior homes

engineer garment

baydin ape/bbc cluthinz

i kno sum of these r unculture lol but watever :P

after tht i got no mor go2 pplz, just randomz dat make nice cluthinz 1ce in a while. o ya i guess diet butcher but i aint own nun i kinna wanna buy sum off coldrice tho

wtf?!? you makes me cry. you stabs my back. i thought we think same!:mad:

+++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans.

Selegna: You have worn exactly the same stuff in waywt he does but he carries it better (in my opinion).

who the fuck are you again...? you joined 3 months ago u moron, get your weight up.

90% of my waywt's are long gone, they were for privileged eyes only. ha.

you carry famous' balls in your mouth better (imo)

i dont know if i would its worthy of being here, but i really dislike how the samurai thread has just become a big circle jerk between edmond and gimmegimme.

gimmegimme = irritating irritating

Yeah he/she/it had a wah-wah about how he/she/it has to answer all the questions in the small q's thread or something...

never had opinion on the person untill they started looking for sympathy. don't answer the questions. problem solved.

he's like the liberal uncool version of the anti-hero in perfume. it's like denim and perfume are his new forte. fuck it.

i dont lyk him cuz he fukin doesnt understand how moniez werk

" I DUN PAI TAXXEZ CUZ I LIV IN CANNAADA LOOOOOL"

FUK WHAT THE FUK HAHAHAEWHOHAIEHWEEOIEWOIAWFIOEHAWEOIJ;F JIO;WE FOIJBRAN OWIJOFEOJIAJWOI;JIO;AWEIJO

WATH THE FUK???

i should probably add thti am gald he answer nub Q so we dun hav 2.

i would agree if it were lyk Hella Hyphy or sum guy lyk tht postin em up...

but dood is lyk 8 foot tall blak man...listenin 2 hawthorne heightz...

that sum nxt lvl shit.

c'mon, you're smarter then that. if i were a huge black dude i'd embrass my blackness, or become a nu-rave african (which is even better). his soundtrack seems alittle image-contrived to me, plus i have consecutively not been fond of his selecta abilities.

c'mon, you're smarter then that. if i were a huge black dude i'd embrass my blackness, or become a nu-rave african (which is even better). his soundtrack seems alittle image-contrived to me, plus i have consecutively not been fond of his selecta abilities.

dcfc - REEEEEEWIIIIIIND

i thnk he produkkt of suburbai. his parent got gud job so dey liv nice nbhd so he expose 2 wite shit lyk dat feel me??? i can rel8 but i aint fukin witer den wite lyk him i guess. i thnk b funnie cuz a nigga b GIANT hardbody hardbody but he listen 2 puss muzxi wtf??

What hipster/indie person protects their image with hawthorne heights? I'm sure he has his Brand New album jpg ready for tomorrow.

What hipster/indie person protects their image with hawthorne heights? Does he have his Brand New jpg ready for tomorrow?

im gonna be honest, brand new are good. and i stick by that. because they're smarter and better than those other bands.

thats right, i still have my copy of Your Favorite Weapon and Deja Entendu.

fuck alll tha haterz.

im gonna be honest, brand new are good. and i stick by that. because they're smarter and better than those other bands.

fuck alll tha haterz.

no joke. who is brand new jpg whatever???

dunno if you're referring to a poster matsu..?

but yeah, no joke. and ive even seen them twice.

i dunno... the other guy's post said brand new jpg. so i though jpg brand new album, or is the group's name brand new?

fuck alll tha haterz.

jeepster im with you in standing by brand new.

To this day Brand New is still one of my favorite bands. I even like the devil and god are raging inside me. Joey they're coming to philly I think in december

Brand New is the band and jpg is the type of file type usually associated with pics.

Sorry, jeep. I'm normally with you, but i just can't do brand new. Sure they were doing this stuff before it became popular, but that doesn't really mean it's good. I had a friend who swore by them so i heard it a bunch in his car/house but never bought and listened to an entire album. I don't think i'd be into it though. Not going to get into it here though because it's not a big deal.