Most Annoying Posters On Sufu (besides haploid, obv.)

joey_formal

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsmeJT
Who annoys the shit out of you here on the future, just say it dont be a pussy.

robideux or whatever is his name is... ill be chastised by him for possibly misspelling his name. i look forward to receiving his well edited essay.

bring the hate fuckers.

SHUT UP

TEN CHARS

where the fuck is edmond ?

didn't we used to have a thread about user's wanting him banned ?

Someone find it please.

easy peasy--as it is written, so it is done.

however, it's locked (and curiously, axtsang you're actually the last one to post in that thread)

ban edmond thread

edit: he's kind of annoying at times but i also find his earnestness and zeal refreshing, like a puppy dog (especially after reading post #10 by him in that thread)

westside, i thought at first your peculiar typing style was ironic, funny and novel, but now you type in that style all the time, its really annoying. just being honest, my friend.

keagan, same thing. the excessive exclamation points and 1s get to me.

robi, for his superlong essays that provide such an insightful analysis of the "underground high fashion movement" and why posters like keyko are a threat to fashion. you sound like a conservative argueing that gay domestic unions are a threat to straight marriage. you're being ridiculous, man. and yes, i can follow the "logos", i'm fucking aware its greek for words/ideas/etc, don't assume i'm an idiot.

seriously, your arguments are about as sound as a house of cards; built with one unsubstantiated assumption after another. had anyone the patience to wade through the ideological shit-swamp you create, they'd find it easy to discredit you, as i, tangerine and datasupa have in the past. i'm really not offended by your WAYWT at all, but the way you try to defend it really turns me off.

also, i dont hate any of you personally, so don't take what i say too seriously.

minkous

Why? because I've been his friend on myspace and he used to rep hardcore streetwear like A.L.I.E.N and used to post like 5 bulletins in a row saying "Anyone wanna chill this weekend?" (and still does)

Oh yeah, and he had his own brand where he printed logos on bright colored shorts a la BBC and had photoshoots and shit that he posted 1000 bulletins about.

THEN he flips the script, posts on superfuture, changes his style (along with his myspace) and posts all the crap his mom buys for him at Saks off Fifth.

I wish I could post his old pictures but he deleted them all to save face...

Guest jmatsu
westside, i thought at first your peculiar typing style was ironic, funny and novel, but now you type in that style all the time, its really annoying. just being honest, my friend.

keagan, same thing. the excessive exclamation points and 1s get to me.

robi, for his superlong essays that provide such an insightful analysis of the "underground high fashion movement" and why posters like keyko are a threat to fashion. you sound like a conservative argueing that gay domestic unions are a threat to straight marriage. you're being ridiculous, man. and yes, i can follow the "logos", i'm fucking aware its greek for words/ideas/etc, don't assume i'm an idiot.

seriously, your arguments are about as sound as a house of cards; built with one unsubstantiated assumption after another. had anyone the patience to wade through the ideological shit-swamp you create, they'd find it easy to discredit you, as i, tangerine and datasupa have in the past. i'm really not offended by your WAYWT at all, but the way you try to defend it really turns me off.

also, i dont hate any of you personally, so don't take what i say too seriously.

i felt the same way about westside in the beginning, but he's actually pretty insightful and seems to be pleasant towards people he doesn't depise (and this is a fairly typical thing).

keagan- i don't hate the guy anymore, but he's mad irritating. i used to think that the way he dressed and took pics was what pissed me off the most, but i've realized that the guy's pretty much ugly from the in to out. he's young though...

robi, obviously i don't find him annoying at all, but i can see where you're coming from. it's usually the people who can't comprehend what he's got to say who describe him as "annoying," when the fact of the matter is that they find him intimidating or a threat to their ego.

yeah, westside totally turned from the annoying guy that typed in all capitals and deserved death to the guy who does it for emphasis only and is otherwise one of my favourite posters.

oh yes, and I annoy Servo2000, and mikelowery, and maybe carl and digidenim, but i'm not sure yet. perhaps they could validate one way or the other.

i dont assume you're an idiot. i merely infer it from that fact that you do not see the isomorphism between the argument i advanced against people like keyko and clopek and your response that you posted in the strange private messages thread:

furthermore, i find it patronizing that you would try to write in their "tone". as an author, i sincerely believe you should only write what you know, especially if you can't write from such a perspective, and not try to sell your book for its "indian-ness".

you are obviously against the emulation or imitation of indian culture/tone, why do you not feel the same about fashion?

hmm i remember not liking westside and even neg repping him for no reason months ago but now he is like a a warm sunbeam shining on onto my heart. I still want to open that Supleme store with you dude - Sh1T WulD sELL L!Ke h0t CakES iN SiDNeeee.

there are other people I dont like but I dont remember their names.