Most Annoying Posters On Sufu (besides haploid, obv.)

joey_formal

i think mellowbonsai was talking to me...and i also, will not stop just cuz some lanky skinny gay guy told me to shut the fuck up. i dont even remember wat thread thats from.

but dino, im generally a nice guy. probably like 90% of people on here, sufu is for boredom to pass time, not to make friends and hold hands.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a good long while i couldnt stand fndmybetterhalf's constant complaining...

Past tense?

I have to say that everytime I read any of his posts, it is immediately followed by rolling eyes.

For example:

christ, stop trying to get the internet fashion team to dress you up.

if you got it, you got it...you obiously dont got it, so just dress the way you like and stop asking the internet to change your wardrobe for you

God forbid that anyone should ask for fashion advice on a fashion forum. Please get over yourself.

that hollywood cole guy, he's always bitching about how ridiculous people dress, and yet never seems to offer any "insight" into how to improve their looks in his mind, or what he even likes and the fact that he seems to persist in doing this despite his ever growing neg rep.

She probably cant even give a proper BJ with those tore up lips and numb lower half of the face. Well...maybe that last part helps.