Most Annoying Posters On Sufu (besides haploid, obv.)

joey_formal

i have been on enough internet forums to know that i do indeed look like a tremendous whiny douche for replying to all of this, don't worry i'm not that clueless.

you must be a pro at the internet then!

im going to have to agree with fndmybetterhalf on you, wow cool you are dressed by the internet, and you are so grateful for it, i'm sure it hasn't helped your RL peen status

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you just mad cause I pwned you in some gay thread months ago?

oh yeah, i think i remember that....was that when i dared you to start your own denim contest since you thought you were all hot shit and connected with sugarcane, and it fizzled and went absolutely nowhere? yeah i was pwned hard.

oh yeah, i think i remember that....was that when i dared you to start your own denim contest since you thought you were all hot shit and connected with sugarcane, and it fizzled and went absolutely nowhere? yeah i was pwned hard.

NO it was another thread I pwned you in. In that thread you speak off, you didn't pwned anything because who the hell is going to take seriously the advice of doing a second contest ? Was I suppose to listen to you lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sayword, a thousand times over.

and anyone with a dumb, nonsense "g3w1qw7asrwf48" username that im forced to address them by. annoying as fucking typing^ even that out when im trying to give kudos or answer a question to them.

for a good long while i couldnt stand fndmybetterhalf's constant complaining and whining about how people weren't funny or didn't dress well... he just moaned, he couldve at least made it entertaining

you know, slung shit in the no-holds-barred style of selegna or emulate jmatsu's venomous character assassination

then chris came all over his face (or some similar homoerotic metaphor) and he shut up

^lol, its bizarre because after meeting you in real life i would have never paired you up with your e-persona, the real life version is much more polite

im sure this could go for me too.

im interested now..