Most Annoying Posters On Sufu (besides haploid, obv.)

joey_formal

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly dont like icandunkonu. I dont know if hes a nice guy in real life but he just comes off as an asshat to me.

He insists on posting a waywt everyday. Who the fuck is giving him greens for what he wears. Seriously if you ever gave him a green for anything then I hate you just as much

so fucking annoying. if anyone living near him would beat him up for me or break all his fingers, i'd paypal $200. no joke. please pm serious inquiries.

[

if i was in washington, it would have been taken care of allready, cash aside.

everything this kid writes sucks....from eating vicoden on the airplane and having his mommy take him to the er cuz he thinks hes overdosing to painting graffiti for a week.

Big Time Mobb where you at?

I wonder if there will tension at the se x sf party. I'm waiting for stories of "omhz u spilt wyne on mi nu +++19CM.MIJ.Vans" followed by a bitchslap and riot of (generally) well dressed fuckers in raw denim.

IT's different offline. Online I find Jeremy's posts annoying but offline he's one of my favorite sufu-ers. Online hap is a harmless and polite mod, offline he will take you in the back alley and punch you in the gut. Online Carl loves Mikey, offline... they spoon. Offline, we make fun of all the lurkers and people who post on superfuture yet don't go to meetups.

So really, the only people who lose out are people who don't show up.

Well... unless we have a Jackson style knife-dance fight out in the back this year.

I honestly dont like icandunkonu. I dont know if hes a nice guy in real life but he just comes off as an asshat to me.

He insists on posting a waywt everyday. Who the fuck is giving him greens for what he wears. Seriously if you ever gave him a green for anything then I hate you just as much

i lyk ICANDUNKONU 10X BETTER THAN U

u fukn SUX

man yalls is a bunch of gurls. allwayz b SNITCHIN snitch SNICTCH SNITCHIN when u c eachother. lyk sum gurls u b gossipin bout who b d8in whom n shit
YO THlS IS MAD TRUE. SORRY.

IT's different offline. Online I find Jeremy's posts annoying but offline he's one of my favorite sufu-ers. Online hap is a harmless and polite mod, offline he will take you in the back alley and punch you in the gut. Online Carl loves Mikey, offline... they spoon. Offline, we make fun of all the lurkers and people who post on superfuture yet don't go to meetups.

So really, the only people who lose out are people who don't show up.

Well... unless we have a Jackson style knife-dance fight out in the back this year.

I've come across the same thing with other Supergays I've met. I still want to see a fight over "omglah u spiltz wyn on my +++". Not sure if I'll be in the area by that time, though. And if I go, I'm bringing my skateboard for self-defense and general, drunken fun. (:

anyone else for rambo? here are some gems:

Dancing MIDGET guido is f$cking awesome.
you're allowed to say fuck. it's even encouraged.
how could i? girls are reading.
I'm black. I don't whipe at all.
i'd lick her pussy and put my penis between her sweet boobs.
This skinny guy is as gay as chris.

it goes on like that, all i find from him are posts with really weird attitudes towards sex and women, random shit about bodybuilding/weight loss and the occaisional homophobic or racist remark

edmond.

I've lurked around these forums for a while and while I appreciate the fact that the fella is really enthusiastic about denim - he should not be allowed to contribute to the 'small questions' thread. He is very misinformed and polarized in his responses. Suggesting 21oz repro cuts to kids who just want a slim nice looking pair of jeans to get around town is just not nice and is likely to put them off finer Japanese (I generalize) denim for good.

Samurai will see much hate in 4-5 months - and edmond will be principally responsible for it. Sorry edmond - don't mean this in a mean spirited way. tone it down a notch - a lot of questions asked around here are literally answered on the same page. I'd help out if I had more time - but such is life.

i dont get the people that come here just to post in trash... or just to crack jokes in every thread... what the point of joining this particular forum?

but they seem to gett the most rep.. so?

comefordenim.

stayfortrash.

forget who said it.

that's pretty much it.

realisitically I post a lot in the trash because it's fun and stupid and there's usually laughs involved. I lurk superfashion and read up on shit in there, don't post much because I feel there are far more knowledgable members on the subjects i lurk

• 3 weeks later...