Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

are bongs unhealthy for you? relative to other smoking methods? i normally think that bongs aren't bad since I usually take less inhalations obviously....even if they're large inhalations, i figure the amt of smoke i take in is at least the same as i would if i was smokin a J or thru a pipe...but then fuckin details magazine comes out w/ a spread on substances, and claims that bongs are bad for you...details aint exactly the authority on drugs, but can someone rebuke them for me?

with that said, bout to enjoy some NYC diesel...

are bongs unhealthy for you? relative to other smoking methods? i normally think that bongs aren't bad since I usually take less inhalations obviously....even if they're large inhalations, i figure the amt of smoke i take in is at least the same as i would if i was smokin a J or thru a pipe...but then fuckin details magazine comes out w/ a spread on substances, and claims that bongs are bad for you...details aint exactly the authority on drugs, but can someone rebuke them for me?

with that said, bout to enjoy some NYC diesel...

bongs filter out some tar and carcinogens, but can also filter out some of the THC intake.

last night after wildrok(TC) got off the torch, we picked him up and he had with him 6 of some of the gnarliest sacks i have seen in my life. one of them smelled like straight baby poop. we called it diaperrrsss, i got loopy off half a unit.:cool:

Sadly, doesn't sound like something I'd smoke. I hate weed that burns smellin funky.

Glad the shit was trippy though, props.

^

oh yeah... that shit's real. Idk where from :(.