Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

here is what im talking about, these are some shots from a friend of mine who makes concentrates:

bubble hash:

20356IMG_5408.jpg

Ok and here is some of his honey oil. Because honey oil is so hard to work with in the oil form (you have to put it on a pin and light it and drip it on the bowl its a huge mess) people have figured out ways to make it pliable with your fingers.

the first way is called butter and it involves taking the honey oil and placing it over a heat pad and whipping it until it kind of looks like earwax:

20356IMG_5628.jpg

the second way to make honey oil easier is to let it sit in the natural sunlight for a day or two after its made and it naturally crystalizes. this is my favorite type of concentrate because you get the potency of honey oil and its so easy to deal with, you just break off a little chunk and your off to the moon:

20356Amber_Glass1.jpg

my boy is so nuts he dips his buds in honey oil. here is some pure kush dipped in honey oil made from the kush:

20356IMG_5667.jpg

anyways, if you ever come across bubble hash or BHO, get some!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................get out....

selviso there are med clubs all over socal just do a google search. if you can make it to the san fernando valley there are some of the best clubs in all of socal.

i dont have a card there used to be a few by me but they all closed down. ive always debated on getting a card but i wouldnt want to pay much for it to be honest.

bho is pretty easy to make.. with practice you can get about 2~ grams from a quarter of dank. There's a couple threads on TC and one I believe on grasscity on bho extraction.. very potent stuff, nice to add a drop on a snap .. A lot of bho fanatics get Ti's which are essentially heating units for bho.. many are gong and will attach right onto your tube..

I am just stopping by to share with you my appreciation for the quality of bud I seem to always pick up. I see people talking about how a 20 sack, thats 2 grams I'm assuming, gets 3 people nice and high. The bud I've been getting, 20 dollars for 3 grams, and one big bowl can get three people real toasted. Hope one day everybody can experience an abundance of great weed : - )

I am just stopping by to share with you my appreciation for the quality of bud I seem to always pick up. I see people talking about how a 20 sack, thats 2 grams I'm assuming, gets 3 people nice and high. The bud I've been getting, 20 dollars for 3 grams, and one big bowl can get three people real toasted. Hope one day everybody can experience an abundance of great weed : - )

1VRZq3J0uz4

unfortunately, no matter how dank our chron is my group of friends rip entire bowls by themselves. We burn through weed like a forest fire.. :(