Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

What do you guys think of MOM? Worth it or no? Despite the fact that outdoor harvest season ended a little while ago, it still seems ridiculously difficult to find someone reliable and I'm considering it.

I've done it once and I didn't think it was worth it. I got some hash and it turned out to be some shitty kief pressed into a cake. I was pretty disappointed after waiting almost two months for it. I would like to try out another source though, since hash is impossible to find here down south. PM me if you have any info.

got some edibles from a hookup with a card, but what does the #X mean? i doubt it can mean strength, it just seems ridiculous that this 'peanut butter ball' is 8X strength when its the size of a snack-size candy bar. The last time i had edibles was from another place and they were called triple doses, 4 of us split a brownie and we were all super high. This 8X thing scares me a bit

got some edibles from a hookup with a card, but what does the #X mean? i doubt it can mean strength, it just seems ridiculous that this 'peanut butter ball' is 8X strength when its the size of a snack-size candy bar. The last time i had edibles was from another place and they were called triple doses, 4 of us split a brownie and we were all super high. This 8X thing scares me a bit

eat it all man and get fucked up. if you want to be a baby eat half and then eat the other half like in 20 seconds of eating the first half. its weed man its not like you are doing heroin.

The taste/smell of Romulan really makes me not like it as much

I gets me stoned as all fuck, but it smells like an old shoe

Anyone ever heard of green crack? Its suppose to be just like purple kush

green crack is a pretty good, hard hitting high. I'd say its up there.