Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

This is the first time i've seen it referred to as "canoeing". i didnt figure it out until someone mentioned the lick fingertip trick. anyway, my friends usually just call it "running"

never heard of either..

I only heard it as "boating"

I can see the correlation b/w canoeing and boating

thanks a lot. my friend scraped all the resin from it cuz i guess he had nothing to smoke and he said there was enough for 2 joints and a few bowls. debating on just fully cleaning it because he was smokin stress out of it i know for sure haha. i can taste it sometimes when the bowl is nearing the end of its run. should i boil or just get over it?

Super Silver Haze is so good! I hate being dry. I'm not completely dry but for the past couple of months I've been smoking absolutely ridiculous bud (literally 1 hit shit) and what's available at the moment is not up to par. I hate people who sell fresh, uncured, mushy weed under the name "hydro."

thanks a lot. my friend scraped all the resin from it cuz i guess he had nothing to smoke and he said there was enough for 2 joints and a few bowls. debating on just fully cleaning it because he was smokin stress out of it i know for sure haha. i can taste it sometimes when the bowl is nearing the end of its run. should i boil or just get over it?

just clean it with some hot water and run it through. soak it for a while even. i used to wash with a little bit of soap, came out gorgeous clean

just clean it with some hot water and run it through. soak it for a while even. i used to wash with a little bit of soap, came out gorgeous clean
soak it in rubbing alcohol!

i might be high, but i think you guys are missing the second of the two points to boiling a pipe:

1. clean the pipe

2. collect the resin