Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

VS toto : that is a serious grinder, you dont fuck around eh

shit looks like a concealed weapon

This french canadian guy I know was my original hookup. This guy had hookups all over Canada, he was the first guy to introduce me to budder and showed me how to make oil out of stems. He was the biggest stoner I had ever met.

Like a month ago buddy started getting panic attacks when he got stoned, so bad he said it felt like he was having a heart attack. No lie this guy went from smoking 5 grams a day to completely sober.

I can't understand bad trips, or even paranoia for that matter. My g/f gets all fucked up and thinks every car behind us is a cop. Maybe its just different strokes for different folks but I'm cool as a motherfuckin' popsicle when Im high, never had any problems and I cannot see me running into any in the foreseeable future

Last week I got chest pains and was really aware of my accelerated heart beat, but it was definitely all in my head. 15 or so minutes after just kinda making fun of myself for freaking out, everything was fine again and I could enjoy the high.

Like a month ago buddy started getting panic attacks when he got stoned, so bad he said it felt like he was having a heart attack. No lie this guy went from smoking 5 grams a day to completely sober.

I can't understand bad trips, or even paranoia for that matter. My g/f gets all fucked up and thinks every car behind us is a cop. Maybe its just different strokes for different folks but I'm cool as a motherfuckin' popsicle when Im high, never had any problems and I cannot see me running into any in the foreseeable future

this is me. i cant smoke without tripping out no matter. i used to smoke everyday for 4 years and always bug out. from smoking a gram to an 1/8th. no matter where im at, i will bug out and think people are after me or are more aware of me. i can only smoke and veg out with video games or ill just get anti social.

the only time i can enjoy my high is when its "baked" goods....damn i want to bake some cookies now.

damn...i remember one of my first times smoking. i snuck outside my house at like 5 am in the morning and loaded up a small snapper.

i snuck back into my room and just layed down and tripped out on how fast my hearty was beating. probably not the smartest thing to do.

i miss being stupid about smoking.

This might lead to a session of everyone's favorite story, but...

I hit my friends bong HARD several times before getting on train from new mexico to LA and fuck was that a bad idea. I freaked out in the station as was hyper-self-conscious thinking people were all staring at me knowing I was high as FUCK. Somehow I got on the train, totally blacked out and continued to slip in and out of consciousness while (somehow) having a conversation with a woman next to me for lord knows how long.

On another note, anyone know where to kop edibles in LA?

Hahaha, that sounds like a lot of fun man... I know what you mean though, well not on the self conscious side, cause I could give a fuck if people know I'm blown... Constantly tripping out and slipping in and out of sleep is fun though, you're in a constant "what the fuck?" state of mind. You lose track of time, and you just roll with it.

Edibles in LA can be found at any clinic.

I smoked out of a volcano vaporizer for the first time yesterday. When they said it was a dif high they were not joking. I have had a high like it before, just not as intense. The high goes straight to the head and for me it mad my head feel heavy. We smoked mad bags son son, and eventually my head was so heavy I had a mild headache. Smoking bud with it was so clean and you can really taste the bud on the pallet. But over all I like to feel the bud all over my body and not just the head.

The high lasted a while tho, but it would be the same from smoking good bud through any other means.

definitely a different kind of hi as i hit my first volcano vapo over in amsterdam earlier this year. definitely cleaner but i like when the smoke fills my lungs and the physical aspect of smoking.

definitely recommend everyone to hit a vapo once in their life!

^ woah where'd you find one at? any normal smoke shop have it?

there was a store in boulder that used to carry them, but i dont know if they have them in stock anymore. my roommate has one, theyre fun but i think they get old after a while...i like to actually feel the smoke.

there was a store in boulder that used to carry them, but i dont know if they have them in stock anymore. my roommate has one, theyre fun but i think they get old after a while...i like to actually feel the smoke.

Oh I totally get what you mean. Sometimes that little itchin cough is so satisfyin haha :rolleyes:

Do you guys handroll your joints ? Personally I think it gives the best touch, way better than cigarette rollers.

Oh I totally get what you mean. Sometimes that little itchin cough is so satisfyin haha :rolleyes:

Do you guys handroll your joints ? Personally I think it gives the best touch, way better than cigarette rollers.

cigarette rollers are cheating as far as im concerned. theres something about hand rolling just feels right to me. its been too long since ive rolled a joint :(