Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

well i didn't bring much back, less than an 8th. I simply carried it into my luggage to the train. Even though I didn't expect them to check my shit I didn't want to have it on me, just in case of. So I simply put the bag into my empty coffee cup, I found a paper garbage bin (so pretty clean), found the way to open completely the door to slide the bin in and out, put the cup. Crossed the border, then went back to get my shit.

And I'm enjoying it a lot right now haha

i think i just smoked either a scab or a booger. fuck my eyesight is getting bad

in other news,

a+ for teaching her how to use it all. *ATTN: YOU BEING STUPID ISNT CUTE, GURL.

More like, Tokin'IndianKid, amiright?

laaate

the concept of being discrete about blazing is completely foreign to me

fuck all yall canadians. you better get that shit on the DL shit down before transferring, son..

i think fairies have burrowed their way into my lungs
have you tried smoking them out?
i think smoking is what got them in... ;)

this all just gave me a good chuckle

well i didn't bring much back, less than an 8th. I simply carried it into my luggage to the train. Even though I didn't expect them to check my shit I didn't want to have it on me, just in case of. So I simply put the bag into my empty coffee cup, I found a paper garbage bin (so pretty clean), found the way to open completely the door to slide the bin in and out, put the cup. Crossed the border, then went back to get my shit.

And I'm enjoying it a lot right now haha

smooth operators ;)

*edit- wow what a waste of e-space, ima go take some shots to make up for it

in my writing class we're writing about a solution to a problem we see and the redneck nigga next to me is writing something about 80% of weed smokers going on to be addicted to DANGEROUS DRUGS.

why aren't there more posts about heroin in here guys?

where's Larry Bird?

in my writing class we're writing about a solution to a problem we see and the redneck nigga next to me is writing something about 80% of weed smokers going on to be addicted to DANGEROUS DRUGS.

why aren't there more posts about heroin in here guys?

where's Larry Bird?

saying that weed users will become addicted to harder drugs isn't necessarily true, but I would argue that a large amount of weed users have tried other drugs. even I would concede that it is a gateway drug. also, heroin is awesome. don't quote me on that

Weed isn't a gateway drug,

it's just usually the most easily avaliable drug to those people who LIKE using drugs.

And then when you develop weed hooks, you find out they're heroin/coke/e hooks as well.

Weed wasn't my first, anyway.