Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

thats so funny

outhere in Cali the trainwreck is almost ALWAYS some regular outdoor buds

usually sell for anywhere from 25-30 an 8th no more

ive only seen the super funk trainwreck once at a club out here

but kudos to you for that i hope you enjoyed it

yeah, usually not keen on picking up tw but tbh if you grow that shit right it can be good. ive seen an o of hash plant/afghani go for 285 at a club in the humboldt area(which is alot there), shit was as good as any socal native pk

thats so funny

outhere in Cali the trainwreck is almost ALWAYS some regular outdoor buds

usually sell for anywhere from 25-30 an 8th no more

ive only seen the super funk trainwreck once at a club out here

but kudos to you for that i hope you enjoyed it

you must get hooked the fuck up if you're getting an 1/8 of trainwreck for 25.

I live in nor cal and I've never seen an eighth of some bomb shit go for anything under 40, unless youre getting hooked up.

^ fuckin word man. You can never get bomb shit for that cheap unless it's either shwag sold as good stuff or you're getting major hooked up. In norcal trainwreck would probably cost like 40-50 and in socal anywhere from 45-65. Fuck socal prices mannnn

^ fuckin word man. You can never get bomb shit for that cheap unless it's either shwag sold as good stuff or you're getting major hooked up. In norcal trainwreck would probably cost like 40-50 and in socal anywhere from 45-65. Fuck socal prices mannnn

are you seriously complaining about socal prices? try growing up in missouri. :(

So I have a 'new guy' while my friend is currently out, and though he charges 50$ an 1/8 as opposed to 35-40 as per most people, he has a selection of strains which is new to me.

He had honeysuckle and bubbleberry, I went with the bubble berry and let me just say- damn. I definitely think I made the right choice, though I know nothing about honeysuckle. The bubble berry is seriously some legit stuff though, I'd say worth the premium charge.

Also, what do you guys do to get you through dry times? I know some people will smoke stems and whatever, but for me, I just save up all my kief from recent purchases and end up smoking only kief for a few days while I procure some more buds.

It's always a fun few days, though I feel bad about going through kief that fast.

^kiefs good, but i prefer saving it for special occasions

resin hits are aight in a serious pinch, way last resort for me though

the best cure for dry times? dont go dry. sometimes ill be sitting on a 1/4 when an opportunity to easily buy will be thrown at me, if i have the dough ill take it even know i dont need it right then. ima weed boy scout, always prepaired.

when all else feels, drink, sleep, try to keep yourself occupied and productive

are you seriously complaining about socal prices? try growing up in missouri. :(

try living in new york. christ.

okay, okay... I concede... the east coast blows. I want to bitch-slap everyone here saying that paying anything under $350 is expensive for that crazy trichrome-covered shit! that would be considered serious hooked-up prices that only a major dealer could deliver

i concur. like what the fuck? if i can find an o of something of that caliber around here for anywhere near that $320 ill piss myself, then buy it away.

shit looks real real real real real real real real good i love gdp.

ok on a serious note i know weed stays in you for like 30 day or whatever. what can i do to get it out of me quicker or any ideas on how to hide the fake piss?

yes, i had some run-ins and needed to quick clean fast. i went from smoking multiple times a day, everyday, to needing to be clean asap.

drink LOTS of water, the more you piss the faster you get it out, cranberry juice is good too, but cranberry extract pills pack way more than juice and well, theyre easy to down while youre drinking your water. niacin also helps, its what old people take to cleanse their urinary tract and makes you feel like youre on fire for about 15 min after taking it, but the shit, or some combo of all this shit, works. i got tested 2.5 weeks after stopping and passed so...

both the niacin and the cranberry pills can be found at any legit drugstore/supermarket/whatever