Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

so theres a pretty big hippie-fest that goes down like 4 hours away from my college every year. ive gone the past two years, but didnt really feel like going this year. the good news it that im chilling with a friend that just got back, and brought for us a sick variety of nuggs from the fest. this is awesome, were chillin with like 9 different strains.

Picture033.jpg

detail

Picture032.jpg

we're now having or own mini-fest.

what is this mini fest you speak of? i go to culture shock every year at suny purchase but i do not go there for school. it is the woodstock of this generation.. or so everyone tells me.

^out with friends yesterday, smokin bundles, mixin doin whatever. today, no smokes. bored outta my skull, accomplished nothing.

where are we storing data like this??

its already happening:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

running pretty low on my stash, got maybe 2 or 3 bowls worth left but i'm gonna try to pick up some headies tonight. i've realized that as long as you manage your time well and get your shit done, marijuana has no negative effects at all. last semester i smoked on a regular basis and i had a 2.1 gpa. this semester i still smoke on a regular basis but my time management has improved 10x and my gpa thus far is hovering somewhere above 3.0. excellent. :D

running pretty low on my stash, got maybe 2 or 3 bowls worth left but i'm gonna try to pick up some headies tonight. i've realized that as long as you manage your time well and get your shit done, marijuana has no negative effects at all. last semester i smoked on a regular basis and i had a 2.1 gpa. this semester i still smoke on a regular basis but my time management has improved 10x and my gpa thus far is hovering somewhere above 3.0. excellent. :D

enjoy all seven years of undergrad :)

wow cool thread, shame i gave up like a year ago :( have wife and baby gotta grow up etc the rest of you enjoy!!! robot chicken is the best stoned :D

i always thought the serious use of emoticons was part of a phase generally grown out of at least 2 decades before marriage. i guess the internet life cycle varies from user to user.

youre not gonna find anything like the stuff we have in new england. you know we hold it down when it comes to buds.

ive never dealt with nugg in NYC, but i heard it sucks. i heard its really hard to find a connect. alot of shwagg. at least this is what my friends tell me.

Nah, I enjoy them about 50/50.

Blazing alone is a totally different experience usually, since I'll just chill out and watch a movie or look up shit on my computer. It's way more relaxing, I guess.

With friends is usually more 'fun'. watching tv together and laughing at this guy on public access who said 'you know' probably 3 or 4 times a sentence, or going out, or riding bikes, or whatever. More fun, but less relaxing.

On that note, I've been getting some really good shit from humbolt (apparently) these last few weeks. I was really worried with school starting back up (20 credits + work) that I wouldn't really be able to smoke except on maybe friday nights or saturday, but I've been smoking most every night still after I'm all finished with homework and whatever, and seriously, it's the best possible way to unwind after a stressful day of school. Helps me not go crazy from having almost zero free time.

edit(ohfuck post 9-11Eagle_001.gif)

nice buds

but I never understood the use of the mason jar if your not using them to dry your recently grown buds ?

It just seems much more inconvenient than a baggy

a baggie's plastic has electrostatic energy that actually binds to trichomes and rips them straight off. getcha jar game up.