Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

yeah, i'm pretty sure shit gets way more stale in a baggie than a jar. i'm not sure why, cause baggies are supposed to be nonporous and the seal is really good. i usually do both though, keep it in a baggy IN a mason jar.

I haven't smoked in a few years, but reading this thread is givin me that itch...

I'm trying to convince my gf to smoke with me. She's never tried it. Suggestions?

do it in a safe environment that she feels comfortable in. stay away from a bong for her first time...it would probably be too much for her, and one little panic attack would turn her off to the whole idea of smoking. has/does she smoke cigs? if not then she probably wont know how to inhale correctly and youll have to show her the ropes. other than that...good luck, and have a good time :cool:

I haven't smoked in a few years, but reading this thread is givin me that itch...

I'm trying to convince my gf to smoke with me. She's never tried it. Suggestions?

i just did this last weekend. after being 5 years sober from weed i smoked a spliff in the village and went to see boysnoize. i felt like a punching bag walking in the crowd.

then the next day smoked another one with the gf while watching the old romeo and juliet. it was also her 1st time smoking. i don't think you need to convice your gf. just smoke with her and pass her the joint.

lesson learned do not smoke with your gf if you have relationship issues. my high went like a fawking rollercoaster.

i thought i would get a very good hit after not smoking weed after so long. expectations are a bitch.

for the past year or so ive been a regular smoker. I smoke at the end of the day as a way to relax, read, and enjoy music.

Ill add more to this thread later

but one thing ive found is that I cant have sex high...dunno what it is

Im a newbie to smoking...4 months in! i just tried it one day and havent stopped since ive never had high sex...am i missing something extavagant?

yeah man, shit was sweet in Boston... and easy to come by. no one seems to have a steady source here. might have to make a day trip to boston to score : /

You guys need to come uptown to harlem and hang out with me...I always know who has it!

Im a newbie to smoking...4 months in! i just tried it one day and havent stopped since ive never had high sex...am i missing something extavagant?
You guys need to come uptown to harlem and hang out with me...I always know who has it!

hello ;)

(despite you being a 40-year old guy)

I ran out of weed and my mans is gone until next week, so last night I smoked a big gunner with my buddy and left the big ass roach in my cup holder

it was very bongable and it was going to get me through the day

but my mom took my car to work and threw it out the window

I'm beside myself right now

^ :(

i opened my purse to get something this morning and it was soooooooo stinky.

i had to take it out and put it somewhere else....

im glad i could make this great post. very informative. :)

just copped the other day.. its a ARTS "water pipe" ... whacha think? and its hindu kush in the picture.. i would take some detailed pictures of the dank but my camera sucks...

IMG_4970.jpg

Nice piece, esp like the work up top. I just got a new trident myself =D

funny you mention relatives who blaze... my dad started smoking again a few years ago. i thought it would be ultra weird to smoke with him, but instead its fuckin cool.

really? cause my mom still smokes, but ive always been weirded out by the idea of smoking weed with her...dunno why. i love smoking with my cousins though, my cousin emily and i always give each other an eighth for christmas then match bowls. the famliy that blazes together stays together. :rolleyes: