Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

smoked all weekend in vegas with some vegas brown brown and some chronic. shit was cool i guess cuz it was all free but believe me you, im happy im back home in cali and will be getting a nice sack tomorrow...hopefully i can get some more of that la confidential i had a week or so ago.

sorry people in vegas but im not gunna lie, weed aint that great but i was down for that shit not cuz it was free but because we rolled so many blunts brought me back to a simpler time in my life haha. anyways its always tight to smoke when you wake up and while you sleep.

Smoked on something called berry mix (or was it blend)? I don't fucking know but the shit is a good stony high. It ttook 2 hits, smelled earthy nothing particular, light dankness from afar, nicely dank under your nose. Oh and more pineapple....yum.

For a whole year now I been mucused up. The shit just wont leave me alone, especially now that its cold, anybody else got this problem/remedies? Musinex isn't cutting it.

play as you blaze, stoned soul, should last a whole session:

cttv5nFzeto

smoked all weekend in vegas with some vegas brown brown and some chronic. shit was cool i guess cuz it was all free but believe me you, im happy im back home in cali and will be getting a nice sack tomorrow...hopefully i can get some more of that la confidential i had a week or so ago.

sorry people in vegas but im not gunna lie, weed aint that great but i was down for that shit not cuz it was free but because we rolled so many blunts brought me back to a simpler time in my life haha. anyways its always tight to smoke when you wake up and while you sleep.

where in vegas did you stay/pick up from? cause im in vegas and my pickups are usually legit. it just depends on which area you picked up from. southwest area is always holding fire.

this is legit stoner status right here

hey man a bag is a bag, 99% of the time, when my friends and I are smoking its just puff puff pass, no one is expected to throw down to match bowls or whatever

but having some if the situation arises is always mad legit

yeah but bitches still gotta contribute something to roll up first..

ah, i hate when edibles don't work sometimes. was counting on this cheesecake from a club to work at a concert, such a bummer. good thing we have a bong back at home

i always find it interesting that people still waste money on edibles

Afghan Goo, anyone? ;]] mmm

someone say afgan goo?!

DSC00324.jpg

:P

I only buy edibles for long flights. Works like a charm.

thats funny, my friend is talking about making a batch of dank edibles this week. i was planning on buying some for the flight home and maybe some extras.

i always find it interesting that people still waste money on edibles

it's just easier when you're going to places and don't have your own car. i live in the dorms and it takes about an hour-hour and a half to get to this venue and most of the time if they catch you smoking a j around the venue they won't let you in. But edibles fucking rock when they kick in, definitely higher than i've ever been.

^ Agreed, the only time I will buy an edible is to munch on it during long block classes at school (2-3 hrs long) or on trips where I just cannot smoke, no matter what.

My AfGoo is DANK.... fuck yeah. Wish I had a camera to post pics!

Oh yeah. Quick question. What's your favorite weed to use when mixed with shisha in a hookah? Gotta prepare for a huge smoke out soon.

^ Agreed, the only time I will buy an edible is to munch on it during long block classes at school (2-3 hrs long) or on trips where I just cannot smoke, no matter what.

My AfGoo is DANK.... fuck yeah. Wish I had a camera to post pics!

Oh yeah. Quick question. What's your favorite weed to use when mixed with shisha in a hookah? Gotta prepare for a huge smoke out soon.

crissy what up! if you like the afgooey then you would be all about this og kush, straight knock out shit.

anyways, if you wanna know what my personal favorite way to mix THC with shisha is to use bubble hash or butane honey oil. you only need to use a little bit and it melts on to the shisha.......mmm this is a lovely sight. in many cases i prefer full melt bubble hash to honey oil because it is quite a bit easier to deal with and the purity is about the same. i haven't smoked any shisha in a minute what flavor are you rockin?

well with bubble hash, you extract the thc crystals with ice and water and bags that have special sized holes in the bottom. with butane honey oil, you take really high grade herb, and extract the crystals with super high grade butane (you have to get it in specialty stores). for some reason the butane extracts the thc and all the flavor compounds from the weed but nothing else. that is why both of these methods are the best around today and when you go into any clubs these concentrates can be like $50-60/gram! probably because if you took a full ounce of the best bud you have ever seen and made honey oil with it the result would be about 3-4 grams of honey oil.

here is what im talking about, these are some shots from a friend of mine who makes concentrates:

bubble hash:

20356IMG_5408.jpg

Ok and here is some of his honey oil. Because honey oil is so hard to work with in the oil form (you have to put it on a pin and light it and drip it on the bowl its a huge mess) people have figured out ways to make it pliable with your fingers.

the first way is called butter and it involves taking the honey oil and placing it over a heat pad and whipping it until it kind of looks like earwax:

20356IMG_5628.jpg

the second way to make honey oil easier is to let it sit in the natural sunlight for a day or two after its made and it naturally crystalizes. this is my favorite type of concentrate because you get the potency of honey oil and its so easy to deal with, you just break off a little chunk and your off to the moon:

20356Amber_Glass1.jpg

my boy is so nuts he dips his buds in honey oil. here is some pure kush dipped in honey oil made from the kush:

20356IMG_5667.jpg

anyways, if you ever come across bubble hash or BHO, get some!