Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Guest Methimphibian

visited a new club, got the biweekly special 4 gram eighth, they also weigh heavy so they hooked up 4.5g of pot of gold, a real nice hybrid. a bowl in the vape kept me blazed for almost 3 hours. new patients also get a cookie.

546546516.jpg

I've been more interested in looking into growing and selling to the dispensaries - with a card you can grow 6 plants for yourself in cali (I believe) that you can 'donate' to dispensaries and they reimburse you for your time. A friend-of-a-friend is doing it and making some decent money doing sort of next to nothing, naturally, as a result, I am interested.

thats interesting.I wonder if two people have a card, if they can grow 12 plants. then i suppose you would have to share.

i hateee weed paranoia, how do you guys deal with it?

In my opinion, getting paranoid when you smoke isn't a completely random and purposeless occurrence. The reality of it is that you might have some issues you've yet to work out (not serious mental issues, just little things) that you've chosen to repress, and as we all know burning makes your subconscious thoughts come out.

Take this and use it to your advantage, when you get stoned and you become paranoid find out what's bothering you and fix it. That way next time you'll feel better knowing that you figured out one of your issues rather than being paranoid.

i dunno... doesnt really seem to matter where im at right now. before i was taking all music classes, i had no prob dealing with a classes like basic piano or music history/basic theory, or any of my ensemble shit. as for lower division ge classes which is what im trying to finish up, i can pass those classes without going to a single lecture if they grade the class right

some classes were made for being high. art history is one in high school that was AP and I got a 4 on that test even though I didn't do much besides blaze, stare at slides and let my mind be blown. weed can be 100% positive in most situations if you let it. because of that I smoke multiple times a day until I can't afford a new sack pretty much

I'm going to take a picture of my chillum tomorrow, the color changing is just starting and it already looks sweet

what are you eating while high?

last night went as follows:

- Sourdough Jack w curly fries and Oreo shake

- Honey Bunches of Oats (without milk, it kinda sucked)

- Subway sweet onion teriyaki

- Yogurtland

- Yogurtland round 2

- Twix with Arizona Iced Tea

This was all between 7pm-1am

So I smoke 2-4 times a day on average and I've been putting off this Russian research paper for like a week. Last night I got a bunch of adds to write this bitch, I didn't sleep last night, just kept taking them and riding it out.

I just smoked for the first time today and I'm basically tripping it's ridiculous. I'm getting pretty intense acid visuals (where everything just moves around in a coy manner) I'm also getting that thing where I'm seeing colors that aren't really there. I just looked at my grey uniqlo and I'm seeing flecks of tan and red.

I guess it's just from staying up all night and being so zombied up the whole time

Anyone else ever had this happen to them?

what are you eating while high?

last night went as follows:

- Sourdough Jack w curly fries and Oreo shake

- Honey Bunches of Oats (without milk, it kinda sucked)

- Subway sweet onion teriyaki

- Yogurtland

- Yogurtland round 2

- Twix with Arizona Iced Tea

This was all between 7pm-1am

next level munchies. this deserves its own thread.